What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tainted concentrates. Things have changed. Don't scoff this is serious.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Edibles have widely varying effects on different people. Even with lechithin, some peole just don't get that high on them. Others, it bends them over in a stupor for a few hours.

Mindeater: <Went from smoking cured soil grown dry sift to vaporizing cured soil grown bud, it cleans out the lungs and sinuses like nothing else.>

Thank you, as you have confirmed what I am doing with vaping off the terps. Do that for a couple months and no more crap gets hacked up, cause you thinned it enough to get it out. Some very gassy bud, like Candy Queen from Emerald Legacy are too strong. :D

Think about how hard it is to get sticky oil off your fingers, and imagine those little lung sacs. The inside of my whip tube is sure clean. Say that about your oil pipe, or bong. After about a pound or so since I last cleaned it, there is maybe 5" of the first part with a very light brown color liquid, that is runny. The rest is clear and clean, and so are my lungs now.

EsterEssence

Veteran
I use the larf and small buds to tumble, I still hand trim my organically grown buds. I figure I might as well get everything I can of what the plants have to offer. I have only used everclear to do a extraction. Now I make rosin from everything that comes out of the tumbler. I only grow 6 plants any more that’s all I need to get my stash. I tried mixing the glycerin with some of the oil I made a few years ago and thought it was junk. I can only imagine what some people are mixing with the THC concentrate to make it work in those carts, I would never put one of those in my mouth...

Sunshineinabag

For people who have abused the reward centers in their brains with other substances and for illness that requires potent narcotics it can be a life saver

still safe as milk *

* sardonic commentary with a sublime reference to capt beefhart because why not

Ever been milk drunk like a baby raccoon? No? Awww try it