What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Crossfire Hurricane U.S. Senate Hearing Live

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Why aren't they live on PBS like the dems hearings were? No mention on the news about this, but since i don't watch the news I my be wrong about that. Doubt it.

Medfinder

Chemon 91
Corrected...

I posted it at so many sites..they went to democratic policy handlers to avoid embarrassment

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Good old friends.
Lets focus on the Old Stoners subjects.
You know...Smokerelated stuff from back then.

Politics and nearby subjects belongs in the Speekers Corner

Puff puff

P :smoke:

St. Phatty

oh shit

i thought this was going to be about 2020's first hurricane !

thought Gulf of Mexico surface water temps are low, 84 F and below.

as the current storm moves North from the East side of Mexico, it would be a weather miracle if it gained much strength.

Phaeton

Speed of Dark
Veteran
"Tin soldiers and Nixon coming
We're finally on our own
This summer I hear the drumming
Four dead in Ohio"

Caught in the crossfire of the runaway hurricane that was our president at the time.

Finding from the subsequent posts that this was not the subject I did not click on the link, not after current trends.

Back then I quit smoking for over a week so as to make a clear decision of what to do.
Was I willing to die in a protest? Would I march and run away? Should I use bombs and stealth? Would I kill?
These were serious questions during those troubled times. Many of my choices were poor.

But since this thread turned out not to be about that storm I will move on.