What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

bud found on the street

vanilla dutch

this was somebodys 20 dollar bag.they let me photograph it

Attachments

• 20200906_113630.jpg
    20200906_113630.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 39

iTarzan

This is a cool thread Vanilla Dutch. It is a good idea showing pics of various street weed. I knew what you meant from the title. You come up with a great idea for a thread and get a bunch of bullshit from trolls for your reward.

If somebody has "greatest pot ever" in carefully handled and properly cured buds and somebody else has the very same "greatest weed ever" in brick form a case can be made the brick is better. It got compressed. All the trichs are there. They didn't get knocked off moving around ending up in the bottom of the jar where the bud tender or dealer gets to smoke all the kief. Great brick weed cures up differently than jar cured weed. It cures like in a cob.

Weed sobs crack me up. I like smoking buds and brick weed.
Keep the pics coming Vanilla. I might take some street weed pics if that is ok.

vanilla dutch

thank u iTarzan i thought i was the only one who noticed the trolls.lol. anytime u want to post some street buds, by any means do so. it would be cool to compare different areas using pics.thank you.vanilla

Dank Demon

Growing herb is a way of life!
Veteran
Are the brown things in pictures the skins you use to roll with? Are they gummed? Good pics :)

Latest posts

Latest posts