What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Purple Honduras x Panama feminised

Tangwena

Veteran
I am exited, you make it sound really special,I’ve got to wait for HPHxKC and Killer A5 to finish then it will go into flower.
Have a great day mate.
The killer A5 makes really good cobs I know a guy that thinks they have special powers. When he chews a small piece of a cob he made ha ha. Sounds right up my alley

AND he is no lightweight let me tell you.
I would def be cobbing some of that if I had some.

Fronk

I might try actually tangwena.
They sound fun.
Here she is just topped one last time as the killer A5 finishes.
It will be a beast. :woohoo:

Attachments

• F78AEC86-A6C8-4E0E-B76C-2080F4506213.jpg
    F78AEC86-A6C8-4E0E-B76C-2080F4506213.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 36

Fronk

The killer A5 makes really good cobs I know a guy that thinks they have special powers. When he chews a small piece of a cob he made ha ha. Sounds right up my alley

AND he is no lightweight let me tell you.
I would def be cobbing some of that if I had some.

:tiphat:

Attachments

• 8C05026D-6536-44D1-873C-147C29D8F0AE.jpg
    8C05026D-6536-44D1-873C-147C29D8F0AE.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 44

OZZ_

Veteran
Sheesh.... those are beauties Tangwena.

I honestly dont know how I’m ever going to stop buying seeds. Ive been out of control lately.

:laughing:

Tangwena

Veteran
Sheesh.... those are beauties Tangwena.

I honestly dont know how I’m ever going to stop buying seeds. Ive been out of control lately.

:laughing:
I know I have seeds from Ace I want to grow but the few I have grown just keep calling me back I cant stop growing my favorites in rotation we are blessed in this world these days with all the work done for us regarding breeding and selection we are just spoilt for choice.

Tangwena

Veteran
OMG is that outside or under lights?
Looks like you have a good pheno going there my friend. This plant is amazing the flowers, aromas and effects are all heavenly.
I cant wait to grow some more that and the 3rd GT I want them both so badly ha ha.

Fronk

OMG is that outside or under lights?
Looks like you have a good pheno going there my friend. This plant is amazing the flowers, aromas and effects are all heavenly.
I cant wait to grow some more that and the 3rd GT I want them both so badly ha ha.

Indoors. :woohoo:
I cant wait to see it flower. :peacock:

Fronk

Day 15.
Light green leaves.

Attachments

• E11AAC67-64FB-4BA5-97AB-D6DFB3C934FD.jpg
    E11AAC67-64FB-4BA5-97AB-D6DFB3C934FD.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 42

Fronk

What a gorgeous lady! What’s your soil mix like for her??
Thanks mate, all organic actually. potting mix, worm castings, little compost, rock dust, phosphorus granules, potassium granules, dolomite. (I top dress more as needed)
Then I use fish fertiliser, Seaweed extract, humic acid and Jaggery (molasses)).
All my plant get the same start and then I try to adjust.
Cheers :)

Tangwena

Veteran
Nice flowers once the colas fill out thats going to smell crazy good please post pics of the colas once they get heavy these buds can get very solid towards the end of life looking sexy even now.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Beautiful Fronk :)

She is clearly leaning towards the purple Honduras mother #7.

Tangwena

Veteran
Beautiful Fronk :)

She is clearly leaning towards the purple Honduras mother #7.
Hi Dubi I gave some of my cobs made from this last grow to some pretty hardened smokers the other day they raved about the taste, smell but most of all the high.
None of them had had anything like it before reinforcing my own opinion that this is a first class plant.
My next grow will be this along with 2 tester seeds you gave me a while ago before the femm release.
I want to make seeds if I get a male this is amazing pot my friend very very first class high.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for the feedback Tangwena ;)

Glad your Honduras x Panama cobs are being greatly enjoyed by your friends. I consider this F1 one of our very best Central American sativa breds. Certainly (and sadly), this type of pure sativa strains are rarely found in today's smokers menu. Western cannabis world would be much better and different having pure sativa effects. I don't think hippie movement would have been possible smoking only indicas and hybrids.

Hope you are enjoying there friend. :ying:

Tangwena

Veteran
Thanks for the feedback Tangwena ;)

Glad your Honduras x Panama cobs are being greatly enjoyed by your friends. I consider this F1 one of our very best Central American sativa breds. Certainly (and sadly), this type of pure sativa strains are rarely found in today's smokers menu. Western cannabis world would be much better and different having pure sativa effects. I don't think hippie movement would have been possible smoking only indicas and hybrids.

Hope you are enjoying there friend. :ying:
Not a day passes I dont offer blessings to you brother my life would not be the same without your input huge respect for you and your company.