What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DOG JONES

zamzia

Veteran
I've let this thread go a bit. Thing is, my Dog Jones is still in the veg tent and has totally taken over! I'll try and drag her out later for a photo shoot. I don't know what to do with her!!

foxylady

take a cut and go for the tree grow I would, be nice to see a pic :)
Had the same issue with a very bushy Exo took her right back and she didn't take too kindly atall lol

Last edited:

zamzia

Veteran
My DJ would be good to go for a tree grow! but I've just ripped my flower room out and redesigned it, so no more trees for now :(

theherbalizor

Veteran
Dog jones day 63

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

theherbalizor

Veteran
Dog Jones day 72 harvest.

Well took this lady down last night. Seriously fat and stinky lady. Smells and structure are coming from the Hindu Kush used in chem bx line that Rez made and OJD used to make the chemy jones.

Nt a fan of that Hindu spicy smell. But there is some nice chem and casy smells going on.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

S

SPG.

Usually crash when "they" get up ;)

well do i ! dunno :)
day&night day&night
no timex here :)
sadly

^ Not a really good [best] Interpretation tbh..
I usually "blow Zzz's" in 4 hour stints? at any Feasible time in 24-7 Living Alone Not being Allowed to Drive and Not Working/Sickness Benefit-Disability Living Allowance Allows this.
Like this Morning i was up at 2.30am to watch the Motogp of japan (which Suprisingly [smooth]lorenzo has just won) now think i'm gonna watch the rest of Xfactor on the Skybox Harddrive (Louie walsh drives me nuts tho waving his arms about like a baby! lol) then i'll probably [Try] and Crash until Formula 1 begins etc..
Normally when Nowts going on i Switch Off-Know that one day this will Change tho

S

SPG.

10 weeks Herb..I Went to 9 max rDWC Did you get the nice leaf colours!?..Suppose you must have
My error is what must of Brought the little nanas out..
I remember you said you "lost near 2oz due to mold"
Are you going to grow it again!? S'pose not being a fan of the "Strong Spicy Smell" Would make that hard tho?..

Last edited:

Happy Roots

Veteran
I see spg is not here, and I honestly don't know the fella. Anyway, hoping some could jump in and help out! ...thing is.. Recently dug up a bag from beneath that said DOG JONES.
So reckon these are the ones!!!!

Is there any other strain by that name!?

Would also like to know if these are hard to come by, and if I should take extra care of these seeds!?

zamzia

Veteran
I see spg is not here, and I honestly don't know the fella. Anyway, hoping some could jump in and help out! ...thing is.. Recently dug up a bag from beneath that said DOG JONES.
So reckon these are the ones!!!!

Is there any other strain by that name!?

Would also like to know if these are hard to come by, and if I should take extra care of these seeds!?

SPG is still around the boards fella. He has many guises, but I'll point him this way.

S

SPG..

Hiya . Havnt grown Weed since Early this Year ? .Found this the other day

There is no seeds other than the Occasional S1.

Last edited:

biRdman )

Did you find this post helpful "power" ...n personal Up's went a few pages back.
Recall that IF you leave the DJ too long She is " Very " Susceptable to mold. The plant is FasT.
ZZ! I wanna give these seeds away and your Moto here,is well liked

What-ya mean threw?
Where's Foxy nowadays ? and what'd Hemperor do ?
Also is bushburner around somewhere!? ;)
Whether they would germinate?! TH's Chem D is nearly 3 yrs old.The others maybe a few months older ! /:
Don't have resources to germinate any more (-any equipment). Nor would that be Called ' dog ' if accidently made Today. :rolleyes -- - " I LIKE BISCUITS " -x:D, ...- Ashley. ;) Watch Emmerdale ( or Occasionally Glance btw ?)
The DJ s1 is the most mature ...maybe they won't SprouT.Maybe they Will. Seeds have never been out of the bag,feel Quite sure of that! So maybe work?! ...was gonna throw em but Naa. (Seeds are Totally OK to talk about and pass on! )- Unless blue meanii& POlice ...! Hmm ... Most probably Felt,Offended!.. :)
Howdy happy root. ;
Gonna post pic on Macks thread too but their yours ?
N.A.G was a prospect , buts all the way in Czech,man !. (-:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts