What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chem D day 60.

G

guest121295

THIS CUT IS NOT CHEM D A MIXUP WAS MADE AND HAS BEEN REVEALED THROUGHOUT THE THREAD NO ONE IS AT FAULT.THE CUT IS CHEMS SISTER.You can see she's a little beat up but she made it through some hot humid days to reach this point.I know it looks like she's had a few mites but I'll be damned if I can find one of the things, there are just these little glossy looking blemishes on the leaves, it all started when I began flushing 5 days ago.Anyway it's a real big plant and it was the kind of grow I figured would be great or fall apart....
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:

slackx

Veteran
Very nice chaco, it doesn't matter about those small little problems as long as you get through to harvest :)

BrainSellz

Veteran
Mmmm looks like some tasty dank you got there! What size pot is she in? And how much do you think/plan on getting from it? And one more question, who was the chem d by? Thanks Chaco

G

guest121295

She's in about 5 gal total hydroton, a 1gal pot inside a 3 gal pot in a tray 4" deep of hydroton.She's all of 6' tall. I have no idea what I might harvest from her.The chem D is by that dude chemdog everybody talks about, its a clone only kinda thing.Whoever chose her had some godamn good taste because no matter how you slice it this is unreal pot, in every category, at least in my humble opinion.:)She's such a dream to grow, easy as could be and managable.

S

Stray

Whoever chose her had some godamn good taste because no matter how you slice it this is unreal pot, in every category, at least in my humble opinion.:)She's such a dream to grow, easy as could be and managable.

agreed Chaco..out of hand meds, a real ball buster :):)

G

guest121295

JW, always a pleasure!! Here's the bottom bud of the plant, lookin' kinda nice, I have a real hard time taking nice close up shots.I'll work on it when I cut her next week.
picture.php

G

guest121295

Tried taking some closer shots but my bad arm is always jiggling....She is gettin' crusty though...
picture.php
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts