What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Post your pipes!

Pulp

So what pipes do you guys smoke out of? I'm all all glass and here are a few of my pieces, I have a 250ml straight tube EHLE too, but not really worth the pics, but that was my first pipe.

I picked this one up in Turkey back in May, just managed to squeeze the box it came in into my suitcase, and when I got home from a week off from smoking, I ripped some psychosis on this bad boy and was so high off one hit. Just shows what a week off can do to ya!

Body shot:
picture.php

Here's some of the mushroom "percs"
picture.php

And this is a down-tube shot, and it produces the "Evil Eye", which I don't think the shop keeper even knew it did.
picture.php

I love this piece, I just wish it was a little thicker, and it only cost me a grand total of £50.

I managed to blag this one for free when buying my EHLE pipe I mentioned at the top of this thread, as I saw on a competitor selling site they had some deal to spend £50+ and get a free gift, so I tried my luck and got this:
picture.php

(Couldn't find a picture of it alone, so it's standing there with some Critical Mass).

Then last but not least, my most expensive piece so far (£97), custom ordered from America, my bubbler:
picture.php

Get posting your pieces of :artist:!

Peace, Pulp. :tiphat:

I

In~Plain~Site

Nice piece but it's been done to death with umpteen threads

H

h^2 O

Good shit. The black Sherlock or bubbled whatchamajig is dope.

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
wow that is cool. Even in turkey they have GonG and diffusers. How the world in changing.

Pulp

bongs have come a long way

So has many other things in the world. (For example being able to learn online about growing)

wow that is cool. Even in turkey they have GonG and diffusers. How the world in changing.

Yep, pretty good! Although they're not allowed to burn it there, the shop keeper was telling me how he used to burn but it's too risky now. Think I read a week in rehab first time caught for posession, a year in prison second time. Don't want to think about growing charges...

Sour Deez

Its nothing special, 12" GonG w/ diffused downstem. I hook it up to my SSV for lovely vape hits. It was only $50

picture.php