What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Casey Jones Grow Along

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi Loudog' mate:)

Looking forward to the show!!

Hope you' ll get some fire phenos of CJ:biggrin:

Best vibes!!

L

LouDog420

Hey there guys! Glad to have some other casey lovers dropping in... 10/10 germ in a little over 24 hrs, so it's all on me now, not to F it up! ;)

Off to soak some peat and fill up some beer cups... :D

L

LouDog420

Hey rude dog, glad to have ya along for the F2 ride...

Got a little CJ/SB update... Posted these shots in the strains and hybrids forum under the casey jones x sour bubble ix1 thread... They went out a few days ago, but I just got around to throwing up the pics...

sour bubble leaning
picture.php

picture.php

casey leaning
picture.php

picture.php

And if ya'll remember me mentioning the CJ/SB open pollination plot from last year, I just got back from some site amending and was working on that one... While doing some 'weeding' I found me two little CJ/SB IX1 plants that sprouted and were thriving all on their own... Both were a bit smaller than all mine that went out a few days ago, but one was working on its 7th node while the other was catching up on 4. Really cool to see, now I just need to do a giant open pollination plot over an acre or so, and reintroduce some wild, high quality cannabis ;)

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Nice plants Loudog!

My CJ x Sb are rocking hard too! some are around 3 ft tall and loving life ;) Posted a pic on my thread on the Outdoors, the one near the clone its one of them, more SB leaning pheno, but I def got both side of the phenos! There is a very good looking one that is more CJ dominant! I'll try to snap some better pictures next time!

Peace homie!

Sweet Lou

Nice work Lou and I'll be joining you with some Casey soon with my new so hope ya don't mind if I post a pic or 2 . Zoolander:tiphat:

L

LouDog420

Cheers Buddah, hit ya up in your outdoor thread ;)

Hey zoo, glad to see ya stop in. Pics are more than welcome, so post away. Just love me some casey :D

Managed to get 9/10 up and out of the ground, and all I need is one set of balls for now, before I start doing some serious digging...
picture.php

And my casey cut... Smell is rotten, fuel, Hawaiian punch. Lovely. A banana or two at 55+ but they always come back sterile... Pretty colors with a proper flush and some chilly temps
picture.php

picture.php

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Very nice sir! Those flowers look amazing!

Can't wait to check on my SB x CJ out thurrr! I'll post some pics as soon as I get them!

Peace bro!

L

LouDog420

Great looking lady critter!

Never had the chance to grow out old pink's gear even though I requested it a few times...

Beautiful flush too... So nice, wish I could rep it twice ;)

L

LouDog420

Not nearly as juicy looking as that shot ^^^

But full of possibilities nonetheless... casey jones f2s

picture.php

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Critter, sweet nugss brotha!

Loudog, got some monsters lined up huh! Looking nice and healthy!

Here is some of my SB x CJ beasting the outside! Some are near 5' tall and loving life bro! You did some magic with these! Here is a few pics of 'em!

Peace brotha!

Attachments

• IMG_0926.JPG
    IMG_0926.JPG
    105.5 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0965.JPG
    IMG_0965.JPG
    46.7 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0967.JPG
    IMG_0967.JPG
    56.6 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0974.JPG
    IMG_0974.JPG
    91.9 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0977.JPG
    IMG_0977.JPG
    49 KB · Views: 16
L

LouDog420

Buddah, those fine ladies looked loved and well cared for! Looking great man, good vibes for a happy and healthy harvest ;)

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Thanks bro, I do what I can ;)

When should I expect these to start flowering? Early September? If so they still got anotehr 30 days or so of veg ;)

How's the stretch on them? I'm gonna end up with some big mommas, I hope! :D

Have you put yours outdoors yet?

Keep us updated bro! Peace!

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey Buddah Watcha, after seeing those pics I dropped 4 of those beans in a cup of water ;). Hoping to get some CJ leaning phenos if not I still got 10 beans to play around with. GL with those.

Hey LouDog420, finally got some going. Thanks again for sending those in. Looking for something like your purple CJ ;). Take care 1

L

LouDog420

Buddah, ya man, mine are all outside... Been chillin under the great hps in the sky for around 3 weeks now. No visits since planting, so here's to hoping mine are doing half as well as your monsters!!

Harvested the mamas last year around the 10th of Oct, so I wanna say early august you should be seeing that last ditch stretch and the start of some flowers. They'll be well on their way by september I reckon ;)

Yo KCS! Glad ya finally popped a few. Good vibes for a colored casey leaner, her genes are definitely in there! If no luck, I'm gonna rock a CJ F2 bx to my colored cut. So stick around and I'm sure you'll be able to get your hands on some when they finish up :D

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Kant, thanks bro, you won't be dissapointed with them! I guarantee!

Lou, Thanks for the info bro, thats great news, since they got a solid anotehr month to veg and get even more beastly :) lol these things are gonna be monsters by the end of flower.

Are you gonna let Nature do it's thang and make some more beans?! If so I def need a pack for next year :dance013:

Peace guys!

L

LouDog420

Nope, this year outdoors is sensi only.

Still have 80+ packs from the original cross, so when I get around to it, I'll send some more into the bay along with some other casey hybrids ;)