What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ladies, which strains get you all sensual?

Blackadder

Hi Ladies,
the wife and I are not full time tokers but I want to grow something that's going to get the l'il lady in the mood and who better to ask? Surely some strains are going to get you all relaxed and Barry White and candles, and I'm sure some strains will take love making to heady, dizzying new heights. I'm even sure some varieties help turn the kinkiness factor all the way up to :spank: !

I really hope the wife only wants to experience the first two! So, don't be shy, there's no need for any graphic details as I want this to be an informative post, but what do you smoke to turn a beautiful thing into an even more beautiful thang!

Last edited:

Cyanide

deffinatley a sativa , NOT and indica, trust me *woohoo* and indica dont match easiily, haha!

peace&love
cyanide♥

Blackadder

Yes, I've heard that Sarga's Western Winds and Mr Nice's La Nina are good strains for lovers. Anyone think there's something better? Or has a different, yet positive, effect?

rapigator

try santa maria from No Mercy supply !

this plant is what u lookin for^^ some ladys sensual of it and some get horny :D breeder was selecting for that thing aswell .....

Huey_Wunder

The only one I've seen attested to was Mikado - it was described as herbal panty remover.

I have some nl x mikado I've gotta plant

hw

ibtokin

yeah ive heard santa marta colombian gold is great for sex, hence the reason reeferman named his g13xsmcg love potion.
also ive heard that there used to be a pheno of nl5xhaze going around the midwest called 'the leg spreader' because of its aphrodisiac qualities.

Huey_Wunder

Mrs.Babba said:
:laughing: Hey HW ...be sure and let us know how that works out ok?? hehehe
Ain't gonna do me any good :badday: - Pops is a satyr compared to me.

But thanks for the thought - get Mr. B to try some on ya, post a webcam vid...

lol

hw

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
Cyanide said:
deffinatley a sativa , NOT and indica, trust me *woohoo* and indica dont match easiily, haha!

peace&love
cyanide♥
i agree...try some good sativa if the choloroform stops working..
:biglaugh:

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Yeah, go with sativa erb´s that elevate the mind and play some oldschool soul, thats the trick that works everytime with my female companions!!

In fact, we had pleasant night yesterday with this sexy women & Neville´s Haze ;)

Blackadder

Wow, that's some monster looking herb! Yep, oldskool soul is the only way I do it too. Thanks for some of the suggestions, I don't have much head room to grow so any sativas are going to have to tied down. Hmm, a little bondage never hurt anyone I suppose!

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Blackadder, that is the way to run them sativas in small spaces! If you have any more questions, then please pm me, ok?

Sorry, for this offtopic ladies!!!

Blackadder

Herbalistic said:
Blackadder, that is the way to run them sativas in small spaces! If you have any more questions, then please pm me, ok?

Sorry, for this offtopic ladies!!!

I don't think I have enough posts to PM people yet, but looking at some of your bonsai'd haze photos Herbalistic, I am very impressed with what can be done with normally stretchy sativas. I'm using a nuturelite type CFL for veg and a 250 HPS for flowering, so with some creative tying and pruning hopefully I'll be able to use my space to it's max. Any tips on how you do this? Your plants look different to the other peeps' LST'd grows

A summary of suggested "aphrodisiacs"

Western Winds/sativa-leaning Kali Mist
MNS La Nina/Old school GH El Nino
No Mercy - Santa Maria
Reeferman - Santa Marta Columbian Gold/Love Potion #1/Odin's Hammer
Federation - Mikado
Neville's Haze
White Rhino
Some good ol' Soul Music
and a hanky full of chloroform! (the old tried and tested!)

DJ's F-13, Dutchman's O Haze, and the best.. Oxacan purpuple tip '72

DJ's F-13, Dutchman's O Haze, and the best.. Oxacan purpuple tip '72

..... each alone are great, but put them together and
oh, danm...

Let's first expand on the F-13.

I invited a female friend of mine, to enjoy the first sampleing off the dry rack. we've known each other for years and were no more than the best of friends. Rather atractive she is, and in the early days belive me i wanted to get with her but the smoke out was ment to be nothing else than that... however my love of candle light and music for sativa smoken along with the high of the F-13... well some pheno's of the F-13 couse an enhanced mood in both sexes and befor i knew what was happening we were "smoken" hot... then during the first "break" I, trying to give up the evils of tabacco but desireing something to smoke rolled a pinner of Haze and Oxacan purple tip, the "break" was short lived.

well I had a conflicting idea, i am a gentleman.. but also a man and can only fight so much of natural desire.. i made some fine bubble hash of equal parts all three, then splashed the kif with some Honey oil made from twezer picked calexes only of Oxacan purple tip calexes and F-13 i smelled it and got turned on. rented a beach house (that had a wierd theam and requierment for deposit return. Right a poem in the last blank paged jernal on the self... get $50 back from the rental at check out) invited three "friends" of the opisate sex one being the long time friend who helped me find out the power of these heavy sativa herbs. The best way to share the weekend is shareing the poem left in the book.

Late like the wite rabbit,
the way fate would have it.
Four suprized buy the buety of the room.
Breath takeing view
More alchol and hash than could be consumed,
or so i thought. Empty bottles and ash are now all that lome.
Funny how time pases so fast,
even with one sick what a fucking blast.
Just one cumplant....
Think of this? we're on the ocean front,
spent half a day in search of a sea food market,
none was found, dosn't that suck.
Some Shiitake, a five course meal...
Champagn and wine glasses litter the table,
(is that a bubbler)
I could share more of the time that was had,
Insted i'll end on this note,
Live happy, theres buety all around
search it out, try to never be mad.

Gentlemanfarmer.

Oh, one more thing to say.
every pitcure in the house
changed location over the last two days

(above PS was ment as a mind warp for the cleaning crue.. haha)

anyway, F-13 by DJ short... ya, buy it. your women will love you, even more, much more for it)

Grow for all the right reasons, Peace. GF