What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grapefruit

bogusik2

Grapefruit after freezer curring :) YUMMY! I like Femaleseeds and i'm gonna buy more seeds from them :) C99 was killer too :D pzdr
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=68217&page=1

12128choinka.JPG

Last edited:
G

Geeeeeeeeeeeez us cripicus!!!!!!!

How the HELL did i miss this thread?
FREAKIN trichome FOREST if i ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeeeeeeeeeeikes...now i NEED some!
Fandipicus shots too!!!!!!!!!! :wave:

Last edited:

bogusik2

Lougrew special for you lil "official presentation" of FM's Grapefruit :)
If you want excelent taste, yelding, mostly sativa high and high quality herb it's what you want :) But if you can afford to lil less yeld i suggest C99 instead :)
Adding that unknown sativa made C99 more comercial but still it kicks ass :D pzdr

12128grapek.JPG

bogusik2

Hehe thank you Doobie :D I'm smoking it with Ice bong right now.. i can feel the taste of grapefruit and peppermint :D Anyway anyone who cut his own herb should try that :) The after product is great for big blunts.. It's still tasty and with kick :D
Ben After harvest the plants are drying out above the water with good ari circulation.. After 4-6 days of lowing humidity you put herb in jars for minimum one weekm then pack it tight and put into freezer..
If it would be too dry it'll crush itself into lil pices with every gently touch, and if ti's too much water left in it... hehe youll be smoking herb with ice cristals :)
You don't want that. when it melt all herb is unpleasent to throath.. bleh :)
You can keep herb in freezer for years :) best way in the vacume - i'm keepin' mine in -4st. (C) and the smoke after even 2-3 days is lighter, morer smood already :)
P.S. sorry if i messed up some english :) I've just take another hit of that hash and WOW :D kick ass :) hehe Greetz

*cry* I once aquired a Grapefruit Kush cutting, and after growing it out to be 2 feet tall, it died due to security issues+moving it. These pics make me wish that plant had survived 10x more now :( Congratz on the nugs though! The trich coverage is pretty nice

RooR HeaD

the grape fruit is looking real good. but to sugar bear i think that was your name but to the point, in my expierences no matter what the strand is you got to give it at least three months of curing to get a great taste and smell out your bud but for me when i have a crop being chopped down and about to be jared up for curing. i got out and buy a 12 pack of mason jars and then throw it in their not for three months or four months. But i cure my shit for six months thats right six. when u do it that long your shit will be the best smelling and tasteing bud around. i learned this at a grow seminar in ambsterdam by DNA GENETICS. but another reason that could of been is if you grew it hydro over soil when you grow with soil youll get the best tasteing and smellin bud but hydro its not as strong in smeell and taste.

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
Tokabowl thats some great looking bud man. My last grow had some Grapefruit and as a matter of fact thats what Im smoking on now. And I have to agree that its some of the best bud I have grown or tasted. Although mine was grown under T5 lights and lacks the density that some of these do. Here are mine.
harvestpics011qg1.jpg

Yo TokaBowl, you got any pics of that beautiful lady early in flower, and then like around day 60? It looks comparable to a bagseed I grew and am quite intrigued :D