What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

General THC/CBD-levels in Moroccan hash?

Chemchem

Hi! I'm new here, I hope this isn't a repost. I did some googling but I couldn't find any information on the general ranges of thc and cbd-levels in hash. I'm mostly curious about the importen Moroccan stuff I usually get. Anyone with some facts? :)

GoatCheese

Veteran
Here's a menu from Amsterdam Coffeeshop Prix D'ami. It'sfew years old.
Link to Prix D'ami menus:
http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Prix DAmi/Menus/Prix DAmi.html

But the really cheap hash is prolly closer to 3-5% THC, than the levels on this menu.

PrixDAmiHash04232014arronmc.jpg

NotYourSaviour

Welcome to the forum, Chemchem!

Sorry but can't give detailed informations about that one.

Though I'd take coffeeeshop menus with a grain of salt as on one hand it's pretty much about marketing(trying to act like official USA dispensaries)and on the other they as far as I experiencied don't show you some official document from a lab where they supposedly tested their batches(probably because they are not allowed to advertise and this has somewhat to do with it).

Above all in my humble opinion strains or hashish in itsself are more than just percentages of various cannabinoids(too many of them around anyway in said product so having an synergy effect then ; it certainly isn't a drug yet and hopefully never will be as standardised as your offical (semi)synthetic drugs available at your local pharmarcy. Let alone terpenes and their influence on effects.). Everyone reacts different anyway, too. Though I can relate wanting to know such data;)!

Last edited:

Chemchem

Thank you for your answers!

Yes I'm more curious If there is a general balance between thc and cbd and If it differences between buds. Sorry I'm a bit drunk and english is not my first language. (And autocorrect is a bitch)

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Look for analytical research based on trafficking seizures, probably the most comprehensive and accurate I've seen.

The research regarding hashishene had some numbers as I recall.

Wu-tang

Cannabis contains a unique class of compounds known as the cannabinoids. Pharmacologically, the principal psychoactive constituent is Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). The amount of THC in conjunction with selected additional cannabinoid compounds (cannabidiol/CBD, cannabinol/CBN), determines the strength or potency of the cannabis product. Recently, reports have speculated over the change in the quality of cannabis products, from nearly a decade, specifically concerning the increase in cannabinoid content. This article exploits the analytical data of cannabis samples analyzed in the five French forensic police laboratories over 25 years. The increase potency of both herbal and resin cannabis in France is proved through the monitoring of THC content. For cannabis resin, it has slowly risen from 1992 to 2009, before a considerable increase in the last four years (mean THC content in mid-2016 is 23% compared to 10% in 2009). For herbal cannabis, it has known three main stages of growth (mean THC content is 13% in 2015 and mid-2016 compared to 7% in 2009 and 2% in 1995). The calculation of THC/CBD ratios in both herbal and resin samples confirms the recent change in chemotypes in favor of high potency categories. Finally, the CBN/THC ratios in marijuana samples were measured in order to evaluate the freshness of French seized hemp

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28122324

I just come across this for France
its a 25 years study of THC levels in cannabis resin

Latest posts

Latest posts