What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

6x600W Amnesia Haze Core Cut on mapito (Simpicity with pballs)mix with

Phases

Going to pull up a chair if you don't mind. Looks like a good show you putting on. Love all your updates keep em coming!!

yes, they dont sell anymore a lots of good strains, dunno why.

plan to get some strains from them, for example the OG18, I tried the TW from fem seeds earlier and not really liked it.

so ff has a good tw clone?

Yes I found their TW is one of the whitest strain I have ever met.
it makes similar buds as amnesia, but the whole plant is smaller and for me it gave less yield...
but maybe i will spend more time to understand her better

@phases
@amannamedtruth
@jointedone

Thanks guys!!!
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
@
[/FONT]

2POUNDER

excuse me one more writing on germ
ja da hast du recht daniel ist sozusagen sowas wie das gehirn in diesem laden er hat viel verändert
wenn man zb die videos von ca 08? sieht sind die pflanzen noch ganz hoch nun machen sie ca 200 clones per m2 all 14 days. thats a high eficeny
ich finde darüber hinaus auch gut was alex macht
seine ganze promo (banned/ic) und seine arbeit im labor ganz interessant. nun... ich verfolge diese situation weiter mit interesse und bin gespannt
ob er wie er sagt bald offizielles marihuana produzieren darf. das kann auch nicht mehr lange dauern :) auch wenn es ihm viele missgönnen würden
letztendlich ist es gut für alle auch wenn es nur wieder eine weitere monopolsierung mit sich bringen würde
5 pflanzen zu hause ohne erntebegrenzung wäre eine tolle reglung für jeden eu.bürger außerdem 30-50 g straffrei
so... nice grow dude lecker harzige buds
bei mir ist bald ein größeres sortenportrait angesagt
von amnesia über ny bis chees so ziemlich die nettesten sorten aus flofy
ich bin schon gespannt auf die einzelne selektion
und wie gut ich sie performen kann
vielleicht weist du zum abschluss noch einen tipp 4me
habe mir zu dem bisherigen stamm noch ein paar ziele gesetzt welche ich aber bislang nur als seeds gefunden habe
zb
mk-ultra
hawaii maui waui
jamaican pearl
white widow
g13/haze
und zu guter letzt?
vielleicht schon ein fertig selektierter indoorpurple
hatte die deep purple aus ff is aber leider aufgrund transportschwierigkeiten eingegangen
und bei der momentanen situation
ist mit das so schnell keine reise wert
greetings hidro.

Phases

Not sure if you mentioned this but I know you said you make your own Mapito. How do you make this stuff? Looks crazy - do you just go from clone right into those containers.
What size are those things anyways and how many plants do they hold.
Sorry for all questions but I always wanna know how everything is done - I feel like I am always trying something new. Looking to be more efficient better yeild. Like every run I change and add something. Got flood and drain in hudroton, coco on drip, coco hand watered, promix, promix and EWC and some organic soil mix.
Thinking of making a thread detailing everything - be a crazy thread that's for sure!!
Good vibes brother!

2POUNDER

hidro' please send me pm maybe a simple "hello" i can not write on u greets by a friend 2POUNDER

great work guy great work
awesom nugs yum

2pound' this guy means u need 50 official postings before u can write pm

hidro whats up how are u

ur set up lookin like comercial xD
i know also the genetic of austria
they make many cuts per day
awesome
its a good system
we wait for next year than the law will be easyer
near on a real legalisation

good greetings and do it right

i can not send u pm (is block'd)

stay blazed! :D

Not sure if you mentioned this but I know you said you make your own Mapito. How do you make this stuff? Looks crazy - do you just go from clone right into those containers.
What size are those things anyways and how many plants do they hold.
Sorry for all questions but I always wanna know how everything is done - I feel like I am always trying something new. Looking to be more efficient better yeild. Like every run I change and add something. Got flood and drain in hudroton, coco on drip, coco hand watered, promix, promix and EWC and some organic soil mix.
Thinking of making a thread detailing everything - be a crazy thread that's for sure!!
Good vibes brother!

phases.. mapito is not a medium what can makes good yield
any medium if u can use well give good results
i use this only for safety (last forever) and for my conveience (easy to water)

i have 32 liter (8/m2)and 64 liter crates
usualy i plant 16plant/m2 in the smaller crates that is 2 plant

30 liter mix consist of 10 liter soft foam, 10 liter polyesterin balls, 1/8 bag of grodan granulat

hope it helps

hidro

2pound' this guy means u need 50 official postings before u can write pm

hidro whats up how are u

ur set up lookin like comercial xD
i know also the genetic of austria
they make many cuts per day
awesome
its a good system
we wait for next year than the law will be easyer
near on a real legalisation

good greetings and do it right

i can not send u pm (is block'd)

stay blazed! :D

thanks purple im happy a guy
yes at FF they are a real clonefactory:)

Phases

Thanks for the details. You always hear about peop making their own soil. I think it's cool your making your own mapito.
Wow you have 16 per m2 and 6 m2 worth of space that's a nice set up.
Not sure if you mentioned it but how do you feed the ones at the back.

Looking good. ~ keep it up •

Phases

@phase i have a pondliner under the crates and I simply flood the whole room and pump out the water back to the reservoir

Haha. I love that. I just flood the whole room -

So you have the Rez in another room right?
How high up the crates doc you flood and how many gals does it take to do a full flood.

@phases I water till the 1/3 of the crates hight
my crates stand on a waterpipe (2 cm) for better drainage
so 2 + 9 cm,,, u need 100-110 liter/M2

Phases

Too much N?

Too much N?

Ok I gotcha - looking nice they are coming along eh.

Got a question.
So I notice on some of my leaves the base of the individual blades are really skinny - more than they should be and the margins on some are curling down (reverse canoe style)
I noticed that it looks like some of your leaves have the same thing going on. Now I know that sativas have skinnier leaves but do you know why the base gets really skinny like this. I am thinking it's too much N because it usually is accompanied by dark green leaves as well.
Or maybe it's just over feeding in general. Just wanted your thoughts on this.
See if I can attach a pic. I gotta learn how to do

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 14

Phases

Yeah they aren't terrible by any means I just don't know why I am getting some really skinny leafs and it's just at the bottom it seems like.
Anyways killer update looks like they are starting to fill in.
Going to be a nice harvest :)

What day are those girls at?