What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

6x600W Amnesia Haze Core Cut on mapito (Simpicity with pballs)mix with

clay pebbels far from the power of mapito, but seramis...is also from clay works perfect with smaller ebb and flow systems... just it needs more frequent waterings. mapito for lazy growers.. only 2 times a week you need to water

wutwut

Veteran
clay pebbels far from the power of mapito, but seramis...is also from clay works perfect with smaller ebb and flow systems... just it needs more frequent waterings. mapito for lazy growers.. only 2 times a week you need to water

can this medium become moldy? what are possible negativies? would be funny to try with blumats.

moritzst

hello hidronesia...looking forward to the lemon thai amnesia i get soon :)

grezes

Last edited:

getlow

Hi @hidronesia, I have a few questions regarding mapito.
1. I keep reading on forums that the "new" type of mapito is not that good as the old one. So is there a brand that actually sells the good olds stuff with PU flakes in it? If not what would be the best ready mate mapito available?
2. Could you please expand a little on the "new way" of flushing/prepping the mapito for the next grow?

thank alot!

moritzst

Hi! some pics of the LTA... was fun... great stuff..:)

greez:kitty:

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 123
  • b.jpg
    b.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 130
  • c.jpg
    c.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 129
  • d.jpg