What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Laughing Grass Hydrations (Victorville/High Desert)

darklotus760

(760)981-9173
Email LGH2221@gmail.com
Delivery Only
Apple Valley, Victorville, Hesperia, Adelanto, Barstow, Phelan

This is a delivery only service. I give them a 9/10 I have only used them once and once I used them a few more times I will update and see how consistent there meds are. I can say though that they have exceptional customer service and are very professional they will not discuss any information with you until you have first been verified. Once verified they go over the menu with you and explain all the deals to you. They as well have some good "First Time Patient Love" they hook you up with a extra 1/2 gram, 2 Pre-Rolls and a edible that I don't know what it exactly was but it was the shit got me twisted for like 3 hours.:laughing:
I ordered an 1/8 of OG Kush which consisted a solid nice dense nug which was good. They have no delivery charge on orders of $30 min. and all 1/8 ths are 4G and 1/4ers are 8Gand you get a pre-roll on ever order. Over all the service was good they were on time and when they said they were going to be here they staff was friendly and I will be using them again and I as well like that they carry a variety of supply's as well.

Latest posts

Latest posts