What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hash Church

FatherEarth

Veteran
So a best of hash church series of all the best info clipped and made into one long video is needed. Thirty something episodes and and lots of time invested, you litterally pay for the knowledge you gain with investing your time. Seriously there is a lot of filler to sift thru get the gold out. You have to be retired with no responsibilities to have watched all the episodes... Still enjoy watching but they are lengthy and I'm way behind in episodes...

Ollie

Veteran
It´s wonderful for the community as a Whole and the industry in general.

Big up to Bubbleman and the Hash Church contributors n all them viewers out there, keep up with the chatting ehe !

BOM SHIVA

don't have to be retired, just a dedicated Bubble-ite

(a Bubbleite is a follower of the Bubbleman, one who is dedicated to full melt bubble, not to be confused with their more advanced counterparts, the new order of Sifters and the Rosonians)

thxcannabis

Dude was on a recent hc talking about mason jar bho crystallization tech and referenced a ic thread...any link appreciated.

99%

It takes me all week to watch an episode of Hash Church....but I do watch them all. It would be nice to be able to watch a 30 mins ~ 1 hour "highlight" video of each episode or at least a list summarizing the times, speaker and subject that I could fast-fwd to.

TripleDraw27

Veteran
It takes me all week to watch an episode of Hash Church....but I do watch them all. It would be nice to be able to watch a 30 mins ~ 1 hour "highlight" video of each episode or at least a list summarizing the times, speaker and subject that I could fast-fwd to.

You're okay buddy, you can manage. I believe in you.
Ever see Wall-E ?

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
Dude was on a recent hc talking about mason jar bho crystallization tech and referenced a ic thread...any link appreciated.

he's on IG @extractioneering he calls his tech "high terpene full spectrum extract" or HT-FSE for short.

i must have missed him mention an IC thread.

Pangea

Veteran
Bong rip!

re: slow evap crystal on hc, ep. 72 I make a brief appearance to share the method. There a few threads in this sectionon thca isolation and crystallization, https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=304292 https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=315812

I cant see the @extractioneering photos but hopefully he is doing terp extraction with slow evap afterwards, that seems like a good path. His header photo on their website looks similar to high terp bho that has formed decent sized mini crystals, like lots of good live resin if left to evap.

He also has a photo of a open jar with a solution in it, looks a lot like an evap jar!

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
i have an open tab with a "geranyl pyrophosphate" google search. i wasn't able to watch yesterday but my friend said that was what i missed.

mind giving a brief overview for those of us that missed it?

The Revolution

Veteran
Ive been tuning in for about a month. Caught my first live show this sunday, been trying to work my way through al l 78 shows or so. Started at the beginning, but have found myself going thru them from both ends.

Latest posts

Latest posts