What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hash Church

T

tropicannayeah

I try to watch most of Bubbleman's World youtube vids (and D420K and John Berfelo's vids too) but Hash Church is usually way too long for me to sit around and listen/watch...an hour is ok, but who has time for 2 , 3 or 4 + hours?

T

tropicannayeah

Most people here have way more spare time than I do, good luck to you guys.......I usually have to watch it at 1.25 speed and FF through some parts of it and also watch it in bits here and there just to catch some of the longer shows like Hash Church, but Puff Wednesday and the other shorter shows are easier to watch as they are shorter and usually involve action, scenic places, travelling, driving, one of one discussions, food etc.

FatherEarth

Veteran
Most people here have way more spare time than I do, good luck to you guys.......I usually have to watch it at 1.25 speed and FF through some parts of it and also watch it in bits here and there just to catch some of the longer shows like Hash Church, but Puff Wednesday and the other shorter shows are easier to watch as they are shorter and usually involve action, scenic places, travelling, driving, one of one discussions, food etc.

"Where there is a will there is a way"
..passion is what drives some of us. I download each church session and watch/ listen while I drive. Somtimes while Im doing stuff around the house Ill just have it playing. There is so much treasure hiding between bong rips and Bubbleman complaining about peoples mics being too loud lol.

Really though, Terpene Tony and K from trichrome technologies are my favorite to listen to. The NMR deadhead is pretty good too, spaced his name..
Im waiting to see Sam Skunkman and or Rob Clarke on the show. That would be stellar.. . It has to happen sooner or later Im sure..

JColtrane

"Where there is a will there is a way"
..passion is what drives some of us. I download each church session and watch/ listen while I drive. Somtimes while Im doing stuff around the house Ill just have it playing. There is so much treasure hiding between bong rips and Bubbleman complaining about peoples mics being too loud lol.

Really though, Terpene Tony and K from trichrome technologies are my favorite to listen to. The NMR deadhead is pretty good too, spaced his name..
Im waiting to see Sam Skunkman and or Rob Clarke on the show. That would be stellar.. . It has to happen sooner or later Im sure..

Mark is the NMR guy ... been fun. Maybe Sam will come on with his static trick. The rosin talk has been interesting, and now my girlfriend is asking about all the squished buds ... I say, don't worry baby, they are like the eucharist ... I've been at church!!! :laughing:

Cool story about the REAL Sour D last time too

Next week from Spain, can't wait

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
down to the last hour of HC ;)

Rob Clarke was on about?..a month ago...was cool!...and he looked like a Jedi (wearing a hoodie i think lol)

yea its a long show...and plenty of good tid bits hidden through out.HH. =]-~

T

tropicannayeah

Maybe Sam will come on with his static trick.

So static is how Sam does it?

I'm still watching the last Hash Church...only 3 hours to go..lol

RulaTone

Veteran
Maybe Sam will come on with his static trick.

So static is how Sam does it?

I'm still watching the last Hash Church...only 3 hours to go..lol

every little crumb of info that has been spreaded leads to think static is the way he does it.
In old articles wrote by Skunkman himself (back in 70s) he says a nice way to smoke pure heads is to put buds in a metal box, shake vigorously then let sit and open, on the lid just heads. i have the articles if you want to read them.
The secret method must be an improvement of this.

Charging with a static charge material, and use a static separator to keep just heads.

Breeder steve said he used baloons or tvs to get the static field.

mack 10

Veteran
post em up. the box thing i remember from an old high times add.
azodobes or something?

T

tropicannayeah

It was 1974 and was called "The Original Astounder". The originator was called "Azoobidies" and it was sold by mail order.

It was an aluminum cake tin that was shaken vigorously with (very dry) herb inside for ten seconds, the trichomes stuck to the inside of the lid, remove the resin and repeat.

See page 333 of Rob Clarke's "Hashish!" there's a whole page devoted to it.

Is this another one of Sam's products he sold?

FatherEarth

Veteran
Kinda seems like BM's karmic backlash for being harsh on John about his mic troubles in previous episodes. Yea yea, john has mic troubles every show... We should get on Bubblemans ass for screwing up church! People out here depending on that Church Session, waking up early and gathering with friends to watch church. LOL Had to use the time to catch up on past episodes. Til next Week!

Latest posts

Latest posts