What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

POST YOUR PICS OF CFL GROWN BUD !!!!!!!!

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
I grow with HIDs and with CFLs. There will always be a space in my house for small CFL gardens. The quality of the nugs typically surpasses that of the HID-grown ones. Yield, on the other hand, does not. Anyhoo, here's a few shots of a CFL harvest from 1 plant under 92 watts.

14g primo nugs:

0B8ptbf.jpg

7g popcorn nugs:

MyDYeyc.jpg

Aww man that's a nice thread. I can't wait to see my end results. I have 162w of CFL with a lemon kush and apollo bx 13 in coco. They have about 4-5 weeks true veg. I think I'm going to flip them this weekend.

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Sounds like you have a good plan. The extra weeks of veg make a huge difference in yield. That's smart of you, maximizing your yield like that. I was too lazy and impatient at the time, so I'm lucky they got 2 weeks veg.

Ya well I was supposed to wait until they reach 1.5 feet but circumstances and impatience got the best of me. I'm gonna use 3 gallon geopots. I want to lean towards 2 gallon because of space.

This all for fun and since I'm not ready for outdoor yet , although the weather has been excellent. I checked out your links Hush . They all look nice!

Nade420xOG

162 wAtts t5ho and spiral cfl mixed. ratio 3:1 of 2700k / 6500 k. This is 49 days since I've flipped. Fed almost everyday. Last fed 940ppm. She's not that fat but frosty. lots of popcorn sites. Female seeds so easy website says 60 day flowering time. What you guys think ?

Attachments

• FB_IMG_13990443010231458.jpg
    FB_IMG_13990443010231458.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 43
  • IMAG1626.jpg
    IMAG1626.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 39

Nade420xOG

IDC what anyone says I'm proud of my future 1/4. I had a popcorn nug and it's def higher than mids LOL

Attachments

• IMAG1850.jpg
    IMAG1850.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 42
  • IMAG1848.jpg
    IMAG1848.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 43
  • IMAG1845.jpg
    IMAG1845.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 44
  • IMAG1844.jpg
    IMAG1844.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 41

_jko_

wonderful pictures, i'm trying to set up a cfl veg room and a cfl flower room and getting lots of hints here.

budchopper

I grow with HIDs and with CFLs. There will always be a space in my house for small CFL gardens. The quality of the nugs typically surpasses that of the HID-grown ones. Yield, on the other hand, does not. Anyhoo, here's a few shots of a CFL harvest from 1 plant under 92 watts.

14g primo nugs:

View Image

7g popcorn nugs:

View Image

what was the plant? breeder? strain?