What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Arbutus in Cocos

blake881

Hello guys i have a arbutus plant and hes doin well now but im not sure about soon. because i read that arbutus plants usually grow up in thicket but ive just got cocos and how about nutrients.. canna coco a+b is not enough i guess

here it is:
photo_popup.php

blake881

ive heard a little pk and lower ph around 4.5 is well for her.
and it seems that she likes it
i will also mix sand with the coco when i repot it soon

around 2 weeks ago

arround 2 days ago

ye, its a hempstick to support the arbutus of course
may i have in some years fruits :peacock:

blake881

the hempstick suffered because of the wet cocos. wanted to mold so taped it on the outside of the pot. but the arbutus need more support :tumbleweed:

blake881

the blossoms opened and close sometimes again
but since im a big arbutus noob, im not sure about the pollen. i gave them definately a gay party. :laughing:

but i handed out the pollen there too

and actually its with 4 supporting hempsticks now (one is moored horizontally on the top of the others)

blake881

thx man
i dont know but i guess shes still well
nothing special happened beside of more leafs and blossoms
but im waiting for fruits :tiphat:

also she began to let yellow leafs down very slowly but permanently
and it should be repotted too

blake881

i repotted her today after finally the spring came.

i took composana soil 80% mixed with plagron coco 20% and hope she will enjoy the new pot.
so its not a completely coco grow anymore...
also i took the weedstick support away to give her more professional supp.
and soon she should get used to take more sunlight instead of my HPS.
oh and still only blossoms.
but i hope she really like everything to let her out to the balcony or garden someday

Latest posts

Latest posts