What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

danm goats

al-k-mist

Hungry, i guess
They also managed to get lose and into the garden for like 4 seconds. I literally saw stuff disappearing with each chomp,
Now all of the gardens are fenced

Attachments

• furthur 032.jpg
    furthur 032.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 11
  • furthur 033.jpg
    furthur 033.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 10
S

SeaMaiden

Naughty goats! Did you give them a good scolding?

The next trend in shaming--goat shaming.

Do they get high munchin' the buds? You know, I've got all these things running through my mind, all these comedic directions you could take with your bud-munchin' goats.

norcal_sourD

My friend I know the anguish of a random goat munching!! I feel for ya but at least they didnt munch it down to nubbins! ;) I've gone to my patch and found DECIMATION from the neighbor's goats!! The mother was laying on her side bleating next to my biggest MONSTER plant haha! Just laying there staring at me..I would have had a goat in the freezer that year if they would have been anyone else's lol. To this day, I still pucker a lil bit when I see goats :/ I feel for ya buddy, stay strong!!

S

SeaMaiden

Oooo... I can share my husband's recipe for carnitas, which chickenman says would be fantastic done with goat leg. I've never eaten goat, but I hear it's pretty good.

I've spent plenty of time around pigs, dogs and horses, not so much time around goats. They're weird, what with those horns & all.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Did they get stoned?? They could trim a bud pretty fast it looks like, good thing you got em early!

H

hope2toke

hey al- k - mist

nice, healthy looking goats!

Oh and plants!

hope2tokey

RedEyedNReady

Who ever said, "...a watched pot never boils." is
ICMag Donor
Veteran
reminds me of the flintstones sink... the dinosaur garbage disposal, LOL

sso

Veteran
poor goats just wanted to get high :D

edit: goats are in many ways, pretty awesome creatures, though like any creature, can be bit , difficult, to live with. :)

Latest posts

Latest posts