What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Stash shots please?

spam_banjo

Heres a few for you. Both good, and VERY BAAAD!

My personal Weed Of The Year 2006, a bold statement in december!!!
Apparently it's 'ICE'. Not my crop :(
goodweed1.jpg

And here is the worst weed ever. Treated with Brix+
brixweed1.jpg
brixweed2.jpg

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Jackherer X mr nice G-13
A lower taster branch while im waiting for the trichs to turn on the plant
9 wks 50/50 clear ,cloudy
cured for 7 days now

rusto

Beast
those og kush nugs look amazing.

I have some bagseed i just harvested, when i put it to cure it just smelled like hay but when i break it up it smells really sour and a little lemony/piney. I tasted them today as a christmas treat in a clean pipe. After two hits im impressed and I enjoy the high already, very clean headed and i can feel some indica in it and i even harvested this part kinda early.

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Deep Chunk

TRC Bluedancer

Mother´s Finest

TRC Bluetooth

Pine Tar Kush

TomHill´s X-18

la mano negra´s White Congo

:D

Last edited:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
DoobieDuck Stash

DoobieDuck Stash

Don't know what to do with this stuff.....way to potent for this little duckling!
Head Mix Bud.

Mandala Sadhu.

My own MalawiHope..Afropips Malawi Gold x Hollands Hope.

Piedro

nothing special compared to awesome stuff posted here before.. just felt like messing whit my crappy digi camera. :) Would have been more "impressive" when the bowl was still full :D

Couple of HeavyDutyFruity nugs:

Last edited:
G

Sorry man. An ounce is a weight. There's no telling how big it will be in volume, so a picture won't help.

Pojaco

Stoned2Death said:
Sorry man. An ounce is a weight. There's no telling how big it will be in volume, so a picture won't help.
I recognize an ounce is a weight, but an ounce of cured bud doesn't fluctuate THAT much in volume from stash to stash. I haven't had the need to buy in that quantity before so I'm just trying to get an idea of how much it looks like. Every 1/2 oz. I've ever bought has looked fairly close to the 1/2 oz. I bought before that one, so a picture helps quite a bit, but thanks anyway :joint:

jaypee89

hard to get a picture of an ounce of bud.....bud density, leaves, seeded/non-seeded bud all contribute to how much it weighs.

Welcome to the board btw man, sorry I cant be more helpful heh :wave:

Matagal

party ammunition

party ammunition

right to left:

my power plant bud (one year cured)
joint for now
joint to the party
gift to a friend (owner of the party)

Matagal