What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Michigan Medical

Honestly, I don't know too much about it. My buddy came from Columbus (sp?) and brought some girls with him. I took his works on the OH strains, all I know is the McFly smells and tastes like fruity pebbles and its definatly a sativa dominant hybrid but it grows fairly short, under 6' vegged for 6 weeks, flowered for 11 weeks with 14 days of pure water

stanky1

Cool, i gifted a cut to some of my friends in cbus back in the fall of 09 and it looked similar dont think its the same from your discription. thanks for the info and stay safe, everything looks great btw!

-stanky

CheeseWreck just hit the 45 day cure today, snapped some pics and gave some to my patients today

picture.php

Also made some hash, threw a pic up in the hash forum but heres my G-13 bubble hash, I definatly washed it for too long but its still pretty potent, and has a nice sweet taste to it.

picture.php

Thanks for all the kind words guys :smoker:

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Beautiful buds all around. The McFly, Purple Urkle, and Grape Ape got me excited. All look to be well grown. Your patients must thank you. Thanks for sharing.

GreatLakes THC :joint:

You guys ever in my area, come on over and medicate on the house! I appreciate the kind words guys, its my hobby when I'm not at work but luckily I function with little sleep and work weird hours so it works out

OhighO

Where did you source the Afghan Kush? Is that tahoe Og X Afg by any chance? I breed that cross and the #2 pheno looks like one of the phenos from that stock. Not the keeper pheno by the way. Im in south central Ohio and the dumpster and lemonG cuts are very popular here. I dont run them but its a good stuff. A local guy also grows and loves the Mcfly too. I think its Apollo x Cindy99

Oh right on man I was always wanting some one who actually knew what the mcfly was to step in and say what it was. It definatly has some sativa in it so the C99 would make alot of sense forsure. The afghan kush was a cut from my buddy that had a pack of beans, thats one of my strains that I got as a cut and didn't really know the specifics, now I'm on to beans and full fledge genetics

C

csedge

Quoted from a different site on Mcfly

" Originally Posted by G's^ View Post
Alrighty......here she goes.

Mcfly

There was this dude named Ricky of a Big Nature. He was MATES w a bloke named Nemotracks. Nemo and Ricky were weed pen pals with a passion for flavor and potency.
Nemotracks was lucky emough to have a friend(Jabberwocky) who shared a special cindy with him.
Nemo doused a mixed room with Sour Queen pollen, and sent Ricky a slurry of beans, al mixed up.....a grab bag of winners.
the cindy crosses were easy to identify.
Ricky took several winners form this batch, and doused them again w some more Sour Queen pollen(thanks Liz).

again, the winners were selected, and taken to a different location for final selction while the spot used for the crosses was bleached and scrubbed and left to sit for a cycle.
2 final phenos were picked.
the second pheno is heftier in yield and almost smell free in flower and Rickys family holds that 1 down, while Ricky has worked the stinky girl.

best results....
cut 5 node clones, after roots appear, fim immediately,then root in small dixie cups,veg under t5s for 1 week,then tplant to 3 gallons after a week and veg under a 1k min....
do not, i repeat, do not, let her get over 1 foot before flipping to 12/12....you want monster plants,but most cant handle a room full of mcfly trees unless you know how to work full time on dank,,worth evey minute,but she is a tree, not for little boys.
she yields like like a can of beans makes farts, definitively. She smells like the backside of heaven, and the high will fix any crazy motherfuckers dome piece. It worked for me, it can work for you.

enjoy"

Quoted from a different site on Mcfly

" Originally Posted by G's^ View Post
Alrighty......here she goes.

Mcfly

There was this dude named Ricky of a Big Nature. He was MATES w a bloke named Nemotracks. Nemo and Ricky were weed pen pals with a passion for flavor and potency.
Nemotracks was lucky emough to have a friend(Jabberwocky) who shared a special cindy with him.
Nemo doused a mixed room with Sour Queen pollen, and sent Ricky a slurry of beans, al mixed up.....a grab bag of winners.
the cindy crosses were easy to identify.
Ricky took several winners form this batch, and doused them again w some more Sour Queen pollen(thanks Liz).

again, the winners were selected, and taken to a different location for final selction while the spot used for the crosses was bleached and scrubbed and left to sit for a cycle.
2 final phenos were picked.
the second pheno is heftier in yield and almost smell free in flower and Rickys family holds that 1 down, while Ricky has worked the stinky girl.

best results....
cut 5 node clones, after roots appear, fim immediately,then root in small dixie cups,veg under t5s for 1 week,then tplant to 3 gallons after a week and veg under a 1k min....
do not, i repeat, do not, let her get over 1 foot before flipping to 12/12....you want monster plants,but most cant handle a room full of mcfly trees unless you know how to work full time on dank,,worth evey minute,but she is a tree, not for little boys.
she yields like like a can of beans makes farts, definitively. She smells like the backside of heaven, and the high will fix any crazy motherfuckers dome piece. It worked for me, it can work for you.

enjoy"

100% perfect description of the pheno I run, sweet and stinky at the same time and BIG

All hand trimmed, but I got to admit my girl gets lazy after a couple hours and over here if you ask someone to help you they want like a full o of dried cured shit for a few hours of trimming which we all know ends up being a consistant smokedown and not much gets done when your friends "help"

Misty Kush (Blue Mystic x Afghan Kush)
picture.php

One of my favorites recently, smells like a bag of fresh fruit and sugar, nearly pure indica couchlock effects that make you go sleepy sleepy night night

Latest posts

Latest posts