What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

##$$Urkels SuperThread 2010$$##

funkfingers

Long haired country boy
Veteran
Damn Urk! those blew up.. Still watching this one.. pretty sure I'm sold on those air pots..

HAve you used both the smart pots and air pots? did ya notice a difference between the two?

HEy Ladies...

Attachments

• highmoms.jpg
    highmoms.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 14

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
No I can't tell the difference yet I'd have to do same strain same nutes same height ect before I can really know if one is truly better. They both have their upsides, like with Air Pots I like that my roots don't touch the floor and I know you can get around this with Smart Pots by setting them on a crate of some kind but I don't want to do that. Then there's the style of watering you plan on using in your setup. Like if you want to use a drip system I'd go with Air Pots but if you want to have a flood and drain system go with Smart Pots. What I'd like to see is 2 tables of the same strain one table be a drip system with Air Pots and the other a flood and drain system with Smart Pots and that would give me what I want cuz I'd be choosing whichever yielded more of course...

p.s. That pic is funny but what made you post it here? EDIT: never mind it's my superthread duh!

iSMOKE.KUSH

Veteran
plants are looking great. how you liking those HO t5s. i have them and love them for early veg. gets them nice a bushy while they're young. it's always good to get a good start.

how long did you veg those plants in the 2 gallon pots? and what are you expecting yield wise? if you don't mind me asking.

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
14 days of flowering

14 days of flowering

So today is day 15 of flowering for the girls so they will really be only 14days in these pics lol but anyway things are looking fucking great check it out :tiphat:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Sugar Cane Kush's C & B

attachment.php

attachment.php

Magic Merlin's 1 & 2

to be continued in the next post....

Attachments

• 2010 Grow 2 153.jpg
    2010 Grow 2 153.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 15
  • 2010 Grow 2 154.jpg
    2010 Grow 2 154.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 15
  • 2010 Grow 2 158.jpg
    2010 Grow 2 158.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 16
  • 2010 Grow 2 159.jpg
    2010 Grow 2 159.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 15

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
14 days of flowering continued

14 days of flowering continued

Here we have the rest of the girls getting sexy for the camera ...

attachment.php

attachment.php

Gorilla Grape

attachment.php

attachment.php

Strawberry D Coffin Cuts 1 & 2

So yea I'm thinking I got 2 or more zips for each of the SCK's and SD's and then hoping for 1.5 zips or more on the MM's and GG fingers toes and eyes crossed for that shit lol...

Attachments

• 2010 Grow 2 165.jpg
    2010 Grow 2 165.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 16
  • 2010 Grow 2 164.jpg
    2010 Grow 2 164.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 15
  • 2010 Grow 2 162.jpg
    2010 Grow 2 162.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 2010 Grow 2 160.jpg
    2010 Grow 2 160.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 14

cfl...KING

Listen my username is from 07 lol
Veteran
Hey man its been a long time, glad to see your still around. I just started a new grow today, first one in over a year. Looking good, see you moved on from cfl's, like your setup!

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Thanks CFL King I had to upgrade and I do love it a lot I must say. BUT I am still cranking out nice colas out of my CFL cab! I've been slacking on it but this summer I plan to have it rocking cuz I'm still amazed at the shit I pull out of there especially after coming back from trimming. The plants were done by pro's in a 8k system and they were big bitches but still I've had cola's just as big as what I was trimming come out of my cab when I actually let them finish all the way! I have 2 strains that are perfect for my cab which are my Oregon Grape bagseed pheno's A and B which both get just as frosty and stoney as the other elite strains I have so I'm going to get them dialed in. So far pheno B has the real deal straight grapey purps smell with that hint of tangyness and A is purps without the sweet side all the musky scent I like them both A LOT. The best part is I have a nice looking male that smells just like the pheno B female in veg and the leaf structure but I'll make a new thread on that later maybe so until then on with the pics of what's been going on with my girls under the 400!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Strawberry D Coffin Cuts 1&2 22 days of flowering

attachment.php

attachment.php

Gorilla Grape 22 days of flowering

to be continued...

Attachments

• 2010 Grow 2 193.jpg
    2010 Grow 2 193.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 15
  • 2010 Grow 2 190.jpg
    2010 Grow 2 190.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 12
  • 2010 Grow 2 189.jpg
    2010 Grow 2 189.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 10
  • 2010 Grow 2 186.jpg
    2010 Grow 2 186.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 12

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
day 22 continued

day 22 continued

attachment.php

attachment.php

Magic Merlin's 1&2 22 days of flowering

attachment.php

Magic Merlin 1 22 days of flowering

attachment.php

Magic Merlin 2 22 days of flowering

to be continued...

Attachments

• 2010 Grow 2 199.jpg
    2010 Grow 2 199.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 16
  • 2010 Grow 2 197.jpg
    2010 Grow 2 197.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 2010 Grow 2 196.jpg
    2010 Grow 2 196.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 11
  • 2010 Grow 2 195.jpg
    2010 Grow 2 195.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 12

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
day 22 continued some more haha

day 22 continued some more haha

attachment.php

Sugar Cane Kush's B&C 22 days of flowering

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Sugar Cane Kush pheno B 22 days of flowering looking GREAT!!! And SHE IS THE GRAPE JUICE PHENO!!!! Smell's like Welch's Grape juice with a hint of kush and strawberry!

Attachments

• 2010 Grow 2 201.jpg
    2010 Grow 2 201.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 11
  • 2010 Grow 2 202.jpg
    2010 Grow 2 202.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 16
  • 2010 Grow 2 203.jpg
    2010 Grow 2 203.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 10
  • 2010 Grow 2 205.jpg
    2010 Grow 2 205.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 15

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Oh yea I'm stoked guys and gals!!! I just got a 4ft 4 bulb T5 system!! It's a Tek Light you know one of the black ones? fucking bad ass and it's got the GE 6500K Horticultural Grade bulbs in it! My mom tent is now rocking 20,000 lumens and a nice even spread of light cuz the light has a cool ass reflector on each bulb I can' wait to see how fast my moms and vegging clones grow now.

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Yea I've read through it before and have wanted to give CMH a try.. I'm pretty stoked I just hooked up a 67cfm pc fan to 4" ducting and made a ghetto intake for my bottom duct port and it's fucking awesome! Now my tent is damn near perfect condition wise I have plenty of airflow under and above the canopy!!!

yo, jus wanted to drop by and show some love for a change! got me excited for these sck. looking awesome. On a side note, Illl never waste my time or money or coco not again unless they added something to lighten it up. the ones I have are way smaller than the ones in my usual medium. (and yes all are under the same light getting fed the same, same strain etc...) unless the taste blows everything out of the waer. we will see.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Lookin good yo, how u like the urkle compared to the gorillas? I think the gorillas yield more but take a little longer...

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
yo, jus wanted to drop by and show some love for a change! got me excited for these sck. looking awesome. On a side note, Illl never waste my time or money or coco not again unless they added something to lighten it up. the ones I have are way smaller than the ones in my usual medium. (and yes all are under the same light getting fed the same, same strain etc...) unless the taste blows everything out of the waer. we will see.

Funny you say that about the Coco Not cuz I don't care for it much either BUT I found out why it was sucking so bad for us!! Don't treat it like coco at all!!! I have a few in the cfl cab and I was watering once a day and couldn't for the life of me get why my roots were dying! I started treating it like soil and let it dry all the way out damn near and BAM! Thick white roots all over so I think I'll fuck around with what I have left by itself without the Vermiblend in it cuz that's what's making it soil pretty much lol But yea bro since I started to do that the plants are doing just like they should so I wont fully say I hate the product yet. But you KNOW I am all ABOUT the Ready Gro Moisture Formula thanks to you...

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Lookin good yo, how u like the urkle compared to the gorillas? I think the gorillas yield more but take a little longer...

Thanks man you've got my tent smelling grapey as fuck bro! The Magic Merlin and Gorilla Grape are something fierce tangy candy grape like goodness. Honestly I've never actually gotten a real cut of Urkle so I don't know but I'm testing a cross from Mini at the Bay of Urkle x Crystal Trident(Afgooey x ECSD v3) and can see the similarities but the Gorilla is the sweetest smelling. It does look like a better yielder than what I've seen from Urkle online and read about. Has a nice stretch which I wasn't expecting since it was slower in veg than Merlin but has since kept going with it's stretch pushing out more nodes and building more bud. Did you notice your Merlin's to start turning purple from the inside in week 4? I am that's why I was asking :tiphat: How's the Thunder Goo? You run it yet?

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
man I lost my thunder to mights, had ta start new with everything.... all I got left is pure kush, headband, sour flower and sour grapes.. yeah the magic merlins get a lil more purple too.

Latest posts

Latest posts