What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Durban Poison

Scottish Research

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got some Swazi from a guy in South Africa, but I've not grown it yet. Supposed to be pretty good. Dutch Passion's Durban Poison is one of their best lines; supposed to be the real deal.

R.Fortune

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
I bought a bag of jill bean the other day that was on the bottom shelf for 25 because the
seeds are easy to find and it was cheap so what the fuck. it looked like grade c outdoor but
was really a wonderful head. you can't always judge the fire by the bag appeal...
hope you get the beans.

G

guest121295

The reason I think theres real DP in Dr Poisons Strawberry Durban is that the high is racy and paranoid.I had 2 plants, one very strawberry smelling and the other sort of spicy and plain but both were strong as hell and put the paranoia level way up.The high lasts a long time too, about 4hrs.Its hard to tell whats really in a mix until you experience the smoke.I've been looking for DP or Swazi for a long time.I'd love to do this one outside and see if it would pull a Sept finish.:blowbubbles:

The Revolution

Veteran
I will be going thru my African Seeds Durban stock this spring. My main goal is preservation. I will share some pics from the grow.

Mia

I bought a bag of jill bean the other day that was on the bottom shelf for 25 because the
seeds are easy to find and it was cheap so what the fuck. it looked like grade c outdoor but
was really a wonderful head. you can't always judge the fire by the bag appeal...
hope you get the beans.

People care way too much about how herb looks in my opinion.
But we all like pretty things.....

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
The Durban Poison I had was not Paranoia at all, not really racy, more like 'energy', if that makes sense. I was actin like a gorilla stompin and hoppin through the mall, felt like climbing trees, my body was just so awake, comfortable, and alive. And I felt light, not light headed, but like my whole body was light. Best High Ever. Better then the first time I got high. I feel like goin to africa and takin a smoke tour...

Last edited:

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i luv smoking some high flyers and zone out for a few.
come back to my senses and i'm vacuuming, raking leaves outside and doing laundry.
not even realizing im doing it, lol.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
OH SATIVA

OH SATIVA

DAMN READIN THIS GOT ME PULLIN OUT MY PURE SATIVA JAR!!!!!!!!!!!
not durban but 120day sativa none the less... damn i messmy hawian snow and willie nelson still...

Dave Coulier

Veteran
Did someone say Durban?

One of these days, Ill get to run them..:plant grow:

Attachments

• Wrong Caps 036.jpg
    Wrong Caps 036.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 32
  • Wrong Caps 037.jpg
    Wrong Caps 037.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 29
  • Wrong Caps 038.jpg
    Wrong Caps 038.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 25

yourbuddy

I've been around some supposed durban crosses from different heritage and they seem to share some traits; They hold nutrients well into flower to a point where they can be black if chopped early and have a really strong sharp funky smell that is hard to pin point.

Has anyone else experienced these traits in other durban lines?

goda420and421

Durban leave anyone else feeling a smoke hangover the next day, its one of the only strains i've come across that leaves me feeling very foggy almost shitty the next day..
the high while i'm smoking it has always been decent not my favorite, and i know its been grown properly IDK i tend to stay away from it

M

MummyCat

I have about 100 DurbanP x Devils Tit seeds, I popped a bunch for this year they look awesome. I grew pure swazi last year and it finished out in the snow around mid december, hard little nugs smell like pineapple

Durban leave anyone else feeling a smoke hangover the next day, its one of the only strains i've come across that leaves me feeling very foggy almost shitty the next day..
the high while i'm smoking it has always been decent not my favorite, and i know its been grown properly IDK i tend to stay away from it
i confirm this years ago a friend pulled out 230g from a nirvanaìs durban outdoor

M

MummyCat

durbancross.jpg

Durban Poison x Devil's Tit

Fluffy Clouds did some research and found out
Devil's Tit = Durban Poison x (Acapulco Gold)(C99)

Seems like it could be decent yielder