What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

reeferman

Gerardbutler79

Veteran
I've grown out quite a few of Reef's wares back in the day.. love potion, harmony etc after seeing all kinds of hype, and they were OKAY. Only one I found a keeper in was his Burmese. High wasn't spectacular but I couldn't get enough of the aroma.. could just sit around sniffing it all day lol

mofeta

Veteran
never tried reef's g-sus... but god x g-13 or vice-versa sounds ill.

The G-sus was very good (at least the first release of it was, about 2003 or 2004). It was Jordan's God crossed with ABG13. It had the God type smell and taste, with significantly stronger buzz from the ABG13. This was one of Reef's varieties that basically every plant in the pack was good, not so much of a pheno hunt as some of his other offerings.

At that time, Reef told me that Jordan created Godbud, and that it was Purple Skunk x Hawaiian. He also told me that Jordan was miffed that other people had claimed it as theirs, and entered it in competitions etc.

mofeta

Veteran
Seen some Bodhi Sativa stating that they tested germination and had 90% pop. On sale as well. I think that they had Cam 3 X C99. Regards.

I noticed that that seller just about doubled the price of the little remaining Reeferman seed that he has. He had a large inventory of RM stock at the time Reef's reputation went into the tank. He deeply discounted it all, and it has taken him 3 or more years now to get rid of it.

I'm wondering if the sudden dramatic increase in price may be presaging a listing of new RM stock. I think I might email Brad and find out if he has been talking to Reef about new releases.

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No shit. VagP is the new heavyweight around BC.

You bitches keep talking and i'll start clapping. Take your geezer cuts and move up north or im clippin everybody.

Fucking bunch of 40 year olds living in basements suites.

not srs

Buddle

Veteran
Personally I would like to see Reef make a comeback.My last order was 400.00+. I got the King Skunk or whatever it was that whos smell was said to be able to permeate brick walls 3 blocks away.Fortunately I'm not gullible nor naive enough to believe that hype.I am also old enough to remember the real roadkill skunk.I haven't sprouted them yet.I also got 2 pks of Supreme Hasdhplant after Moscas killer grow thread on it..EII..Early Island Indica was crap.Tons of variation and they were terrible. Best two from that order were BC Mango...killer weed..absol,utely delicious!! Petrolia Headstash x Og Kush were nice too..I grew both outdoors and both finished at 41.5.
Left in the vault are more BC Mango, Asia Girl, Gypsys Kiss, Odins Hammer, and some Blue Thunder x Blue Nepalese from my good buddy that turned me onto Reef.I loved his full page adds and how he scaled things from 1-6..Biggest regret is not grabbing G-Sus, Senor Garcia and LP1..
P.S.I remember when Dan Vanpots Rhino was a freebie at the bay.I must have gotten six of those packs..

KillBillbuds

My experiences...some good & some bad. Nothing that has lasted for a long time in my garden. Still sitting on a few beans including Love Potion #1.

Green Supreme

Veteran
I bet F2's of LP wouldn't help too many peeps that have LP on their list. Pretty sure none of those lists include something that came from a LP bean. F2's would be a hella search for most. Peace GS

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I enjoyed the LP F2 I got from Bacchus :friends: many years ago :tiphat:

KillBillbuds

I enjoyed the LP F2 I got from Bacchus :friends: many years ago :tiphat:

I've enjoyed the f2 of Willie Nelson from Bacchus as well...but I agree with Green Supreme. LP#1 had 2 phenos to look for...the lemon pledge one & the root beer one. F2's will bring a whole lotta other variences.

bigbag

Veteran
finding amazing pheno's from my Harmony clone x Lesquiti Haze, one smells exactly like a fresh slice of lime ! it's also a 7' tall, 5' wide beast and frostier than the arctic circle at wk 3 ! can't wait, got clones of everything waiting in the wings as well. gonna toss a few outdoors as Lesq Hz is great outside and harmony was end of oct, so cross may be mid oct'ish ? we'll see...

hubcap

StackinCalyxs
Veteran
did reef do "prarie fire?"
THAT was great stuff....

not sure if he offered "romberry" as well, but, that was sweet, too.

the "diesel kush" (aka reefs sour diesel) was so-so. (link in sig)

ive run a coupla others, all i would consider so-so. they were good for the price. yielded well, and were worth the time and effort.

would i pay more than $60usd for anything "in stock" or any new stuff? prolly not until i see some solid info.

idk....seemed to me his best stuff was around before the "hype machine" took over.

hope everyone is doing well.

-cap

Buddle

Veteran
Yes Reef was Praire fire before Reeferman. I was thinking Romberry was Vic High's but not sure..I have some f2's I need to sprout of Romberry.

serious6

there was also a prairie fire seedbank that had the "mitey mite" strains. thxs green supreme; the romberry is romulan x ? and still available from V.I.S.C. and the vancouver seed bank.

the only good bank left in BC - named only no link, and for the membership for genetics. probably innapoopiam again.

Latest posts

Latest posts