What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

9KW Coco Grow

Super clean room :tiphat:
my current grow is almost at the same advancement but i have only 2 m2, i feel small :biggrin:

hand watering damn that work hehe

is there only clones or seeds too?
I remember have grown the "eleda pheno" of Double puple doja but yours look more colorful than mine, i'll check your progress with atention ^^

looks like you managed well your overfeed issue!

wish you the best for the following :)

Thanks friend! Yeah handwatering it all then going through the room after is time consuming but wouldn't rather be doing anything else. 90% of the room are clones. Yeah preflowering sticky purple buds. I'll have to take another picture, she's looking great.

How far are the lights from the plants?

That Doja has a very interesting look to it.

For most plants it's almost 3 ft. For the monsters some are under 2ft.
Yeah she's looking good, I'll snag some more of her later on

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
Man must be a full time gig managing that setup. :tiphat:

What method of co2 are you using and do you have pics of your veg?

Looks great!

Man must be a full time gig managing that setup. :tiphat:

What method of co2 are you using and do you have pics of your veg?

Looks great!

Yeah multi feeding and cleaning them up is a full time job. On top of working full time, luckily from home, but still it's a lot. Good herb helps :) I'm excited to do the next round with drippers. I'm planning on rolling tables and using pvc and tubing, Pico style.

For C02 I'm using a Sentinel propane generator and controller to keep it where I want.

Veg:
picture.php

I'll take another shot of the other tent with the seedlings sometime this week.

Lost a lot of awesome strains but I'll get back to a solid lineup again

Some are getting flushed and others, just getting fat

Burnt them a little bit, again.. Have separate reservoir now for the picky eaters

Sour Grape:
picture.php

Clementine:
picture.php

picture.php

Mobb Moss / Stardawg - Not sure haha

picture.php

Dojo:
picture.php