What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Good luck for tomorrow gypsy

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
25) I have considered the very capable submissions made by both parties but I am not satisfied that the prosecution have overcome the high hurdle necessary (criminal standard of proof) that the Dual Criminality has been demonstrated in respect of any of the conspiracy charges. It is common ground that in that event, the money laundering charge must also fail. Accordingly this extradition request must fail in relation to all charges.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
54) However, for reasons set out above, the Dual Criminality challenge succeeds in respect of all 4 charges, and accordingly I refuse this request for extradition and order the discharge of GN from these proceedings. (Judge John Zani)

P

pangolin

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif],,,
[/FONT]

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I'm pretty 'stoked' about it.....well kinda. After 4 years of having my whole life crapped on because of this case, there is little left to celebrate with or about.

At least I have many friends who wish me well.

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Congratulations Gypsy. You were right to keep fighting. Let's hope this is over and after 15 days or whatever the coast will be clear for you to shine!

Hoypare.

All that shit over in the PI living in limbo separated from your children,thank goodness the weight has finally been lifted,well done mate,be lucky.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
what great news to find upon logging in today. congrats Gypsy, this is truly what i was hoping would happen, ie. the judge refuses to let you get fucked over for something which was legal where you did it. but to actually see the judge be so sensible is still a great surprise. my hats off to him for standing up to the Yanks thats for sure. how dare they try and implement their laws in other countries.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Congrats G. Hope the rest is all in your favor..:tiphat:
I'll toast you now with a nice bowl of hash, and an iced rum and seltzer after supper tonight!:woohoo:

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Congrats Gypsy. Great day indeed. Now tell me this, if you are totally cleared, whether the US decided to take this to a higher court or not, if you travel outside the UK, would the US gov still be able to grab you say from Spain, PI, etc and bring you to the states? Just curious if you would ever be totally free of mass US gov bullshit?

Badfishy1

Congrats Gypsy. Great day indeed. Now tell me this, if you are totally cleared, whether the US decided to take this to a higher court or not, if you travel outside the UK, would the US gov still be able to grab you say from Spain, PI, etc and bring you to the states? Just curious if you would ever be totally free of mass US gov bullshit?

Take a look at Assange... he is A. Hiding in Ecuadorian embassy or B. Dead... even tho not under indictment

Short answer... No. The federal gov hates competition in their drug dealings

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran

I think so, even though the UK authorities refuse to extradite me to the USA, there will still be an Interpol Red Notice circulating globally, so it's probably not safe for me to travel outside the UK at this time.

If you get pulled at a border because your name comes up on a Red Notice, then you are automatically detained until the US (or whatever country is after you) is informed that you are in custody, and the whole extradition process starts, which can take years.
So probably better that I stay in the UK for now, I have to anyway because technically I am still on bail and I didn't get given my passport back yet.

It's amazing how some pen-pushers/typists in the USA can fuck with this mans life in the UK or the PI's.....over seeds?...It still totally blows my mind, when I think of what I have had to go thru over this tripe.

Last edited:

Green

Veteran
giphy.gif

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Great news Gypsy! I was hoping good times will come for you after all you have been through. Congrats on not giving up!