What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone any experience with Dutch pro nutrients line?

Cvh

Supermod
Hi there,

My local hydro store pushed me into buying a set of Dutch Pro nutrients line. Anyone any experience with this specific nutrients line for growing in coco/hydro?

The kit consist of the base A & B Grow and Bloom, Take Root, Multi Total and Explode.

Rondon

Probably the oldest Dutch nute brand for growing cannabis of all of them. Been around for a long time. All the Dutch seed banks used it back in the day with rockwool. The whole idea of a 2 part A&B for grow\bloom..this outfit pioneered. I doubt they had all these additives though. That's relatively a new thing I think. To keep up with all the other brands. Look at the older editions of Jorge Cervantes books and alot of the Dutch photos of growrooms. You'll see jugs of Dutch Pro in the shots.

I’ve used it in the past with decent results bro. I have a friend who swearrrsss by it. Not going to lie though if the guy in the hydro store pushed it on u I’d probably find a new store. That’s just my opinion though bro. The whole snake oil thing is bullshit in my eyes. I’ve had friends grow TREES using only ionic which is one of the cheapest nutrients out there. Not necessarily about the nutrient line being used but your ability to read your plants and knowing what they want, when they want it.