What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How often to feed a sativa?

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Ok so the smaller lady just now got harvested. :) Put her back under a blue spectrum led light to reveg. the WET yield is 61.6. this includes the main stem.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Here's a new lady who seems to be flowering normal so far.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Here's how the ladies are doing as of 5 days ago. They r still blooming well. knock on wood. Hope for sunny weather in my area until end of November.

Finally got a high grade bagseed going under the leds. This one smells like sugar, spice, and everything nice with kinde of a berry smell. :)
picture.php

Here's one of the few Outdoor ladies. This one smells like crisp snowy mountain air. A bit like the fall holiday recipes.
picture.php

flower close up.
picture.php

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
It feels like its been for ever since I updated this thread. new pix of the one I call Swedish cheeba. Her flowers are growing very nice fat and rock hard.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and here is my last fast buds Mexican airline girl. I have no more seeds left. :( This time her flowers have a very nice and different sent than the last time.
picture.php

picture.php

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Today is harvest day for the bigger lady. The flowers grew very big for the size of pot she grew in which isn't much more than a beer cup. with this grow I wanted to see how small of am pot I could grow in and still yield a fare amount if bud. It seems to have wouked out well for me this time around. Harvest pix today.

FredyJohnSmith

Very well, hope you have enjoyed your yield, Also thanks for sharing the water requirement for the plant, Never knew there is a difference in the water requirement for the Sativa and Indica.