What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

High CBD strain Lists and Descriptions

pinkus

Veteran
I tested my first female Lullablox (CBD Lullaby x Blockhead) last night, and she tested positive for CBD. There is likely about a month left before I can really analyse it, but there is promise.

She smelled of bubble gum very strongly before she went into flower, but I didn't remember to sniff test before the room was filled with solvent vapor last night.

:bandit:

Sante

In DoPa
Somebody has any information about medtree super rich V2 strain?
I mean about cannabinoids ratio and stability, phenos and smell/taste.

Ectraveler and other worldwide reseller never anwer me.
Thanx

About the CBD Therapy which was mentioned in this thread before: Quite high CBD levels seem to be possible with certain phenos of this strain. I recently obtained a clone which was tested at more than 12% of total CBD by a Swiss laboratory.

Green Squall

I got like 100 free seeds from some random dude and I shit you not, only got one to grow. Many cracked and germinating but died off. Said its purple hutu (sp?) and tested at 12% CBD. Stem rub gives off and extremely pungent odor. Hoping it's a female!

picture.php

picture.php

Sante

In DoPa
After Candida, finally available "master hemp" strain from MMG
Check it on seedsman website.
I'm really curious about this strain!

pinkus

Veteran
I have been vaping the oil I made from my Lullablox, and I have to say I love it!

My friend who smokes the flowers says that the effect is immediate. It sure is with the oil.

:shooty:

DJbigbud

Special Sauce is from Oregon CBD. This is what happens when the Boring Hemp Company uses the name of our flagship line to sell shit seed to unknowing customers. I really despise Barry and Bo, they are truly swindlers of the worst repute.

The real Special Sauce finishes in September, drips terpy resin, and is considered one of the highest content type III lines available in seed form.

Too bad you only sell in quantities of 5000 or more, not much use for most of us... :spank:

Hi all, socioecologist, what about terpenes in your CBG lines? i have been working for several years with Valencia university in low THC lines and have some pure CBG too, but they seem to have little terpene content.

Breadwizard

I've got a clone from dark heart nursery called "guava jelly cbd" which is apparently a worked afghan landrace with a CBD:THC ratio of 2:1 in flower currently. It reeks of guava at 4 weeks, and I'm excited about how it will be when finished.

Currently planning on chucking some ace zamaldelica pollen at it, should make for a pretty balanced 1:1 strain with hybrid vigor and interesting cannabnoids/terps to hunt through later.

Anyone grown her before?

Mandelbroot

Hello everyone

Could anybody give me information about the so called Hi CBD strain from Pua Mana Pakalolo?
I would like to know ratio and amount of CBD/THC.
Also any personal experience and information about effects. I will use it to treat my anxiety disorder.

Thank you so much.

foo dog

I have a mate in Australia who's pretty keen on high CBD/ low THC. He's used weed medicinally for a while now and it has really helped but he keeps mentioning how he dislikes being overly stoned as it kinda lasts too long and makes it hard to function properly while renovating his house etc. Any ideas on good genetics and sources within Australia? Cheers