What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Burnside Garden Collective does Karma

Burnside GC

K0V7b0R.jpg

Some progress, they are taking off now

RicoT

Best wishes in finding some fire! As everyone else said Karma is a fantastic breeder, but to me he's even a better human being. I have known him since back in the OG days and he is nothing but nice to everyone. Even the folks that should probley get bitch slapped.

Very nice to say about someone.:ying:

Wishing you the best and anxious to watch Burnside!

Burnside GC

We have new new things going on

Living coco, using MycoFusion, B-1, and teas

Have never seen happier plants

These seedlings started in this living coco.

Teaming with microbes now we are

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
FUCK YeAH ;)

Karma is an amazing person, and a great breeder ! Looking forward to see what will came out of those ! Good grow burnside, and thanks for sharing !

Burnside GC

And this is the description

First we’ll start with the base building blocks:

OG#17 (female)(extinct) is a cut that I got from a close friend called Bear. He selected it from seeds and it made thicker orange type hairs and was on the more sour side of smell and flavour. Light green, some people smoked this at some 420 cup when the volcano boomed.

HA-OG (female) An older OG cut I got from the US in 2009, from the Orange County region, in Cali.

SFV OG Kush BX2 (male)(extinct) This male came from a first release of Cali Connection in their start up. It was a very nice male which made many good hybrids.

Step 1
HA-OG X SFV OG Kush BX2 = Lucifer OG (f1)

Step 2
male selection on Lucifer OG

Step 3
HA-OG X Lucifer OG = Biker Kush V1.0 (aka HA-OG BX1)

Step4
Male selection on Biker Kush v1.0 (this the a male i still use for many hybrids he a special stud)

Step 5
OG#17 X Biker Kush V1.0 = Bear OG (f1)

Steps 6-11
From the Bear OG, I have been doing selections for 2 years and been inbreeding it to an F4 at the moment. This was done with multiple selected females and males each round. (I listened to the old farts on this one!)

That is what’s called Karma’s OG (Bear OG f4)

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey...very glad things made it safely. Can't wait to see you blow them up! :respect:

A bit more info on that OG#17 for you:

Pretty sure it was from 40 OG S1 seeds that came from Breeder Steve...and is the same batch of seeds from which DNA selected their OG #18. I don't really remember all the different things that Steve had, but I'd imagine they were SFV OG S1's...given that is the cut he worked with.

Karma - correct me if I'm wrong - but I think I got that all correct.

dank.Frank

Corsaire

Veteran
That Sour D Biker Tester is Headbanger,

That pack and the anonymous x biker are old test packs.
You sent me some SDBK test beans more than one year ago on TSD, but the packs were not the same (more like a new pack), it's also Headbanger I presume?

A friend found a nice pheno out of them, I'll try to take some pics on the next crop with it... :)

It will be pollinated soon by the SD IBL male... :woohoo:

PS : sry for the off topic BGC... :eek::

Latest posts

Latest posts