What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

First Child is a week old.

Fat Tone

Going to make this long story as short as possible without leaving anything major.
Had my first child at the age of 32 last week. Was there threw the whole process and bought everything she needed. It was amazing to see her born. But a day later my whole world started tumbling down.
As I was walking out of the room she was in. Three ladies walked in and asked to speak to me. So it turns out this girl is literally crazy. (I knew that but didn't know she was Diagnosed Certified!!!) She has another child that is not in her custody because she abused him. And she hasn't did anything to try to get her back.

This is all new news to me. Well we went to court yesterday and they are telling me I have to have supervised visits with her with a case worker present until my background check and drug and paternity test go threw. I have did Nothing wrongbbut make a child like everyone else. And look what I have to go threw. I am not worried about the background check because it's completely clean. It is the Hair test that I am worried about.
I've been going threw the threads and see that no one has any success. Except one thread where the individual did not give up his secret.
I am literally loosing my mind. No lie. That is literally my world. She is in her grandmother custody so I was able to see her until now. You guys and gals are my only hope because I don't mess with another forum like this. If you would like to keep your method a secret. I would gladly accept a PM and tell NOBODY.
You would be loved for life and not forgotten I promise.

Fat Tone

Appreciate the tip. Hop it helps. My daughter is depending on it. Can't afford a lawyer at the moment and they won't give me one because they said I make tommuch money. Smh. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

DemonTrich

Veteran
you must remove ALL your body hair. they will find a smaple somewhere if you don't.

they make special hair shampoo, but once again its at their discretion where they take a sample from.

FlaDankster

Veteran
i know one fool smoked a joint an hour before his test and passed with this- nd he didnt use bakng soda or that laundry shit, just the vinegar and sal acid clean and clear

You can smoke a pound an hour before ya go in as it takes close to 24 hours for the THC to get INTO your system.

Fat Tone i feel for ya bro.

I was in a similar situation myself with my kid.She was conceived 7 hrs before i was locked up for 6 yrs.Her mom had serious issues with pillz an booze.Upon my release i had to jump through alot of hoops just to be able to see my own child.I had to do all the things her mother had to do.

If you are lookin for some one to keep i real with yas all i got to say is put the weed down for a while and put ALL and ANY of your focus on your child.....do what the cock suckers want and get it over with.Weed ain't goin no where.Change is the hardest thing for a human but we gotta do what we gotta do.

If you are serious about doin what you gotta do concernin your child let them know you may fail a test for weed........but that there isn't a problem for you to stop and that you are willing to do what ya gotta do.(this is the kinda stuff that'll hopefully/should give you some brownie points)Get clean.....stay clean.....do what they ask and it should be over with shortly.All THEY want o see is a parent that will SHOW they will care for the child the proper way.To THEM part of that is being able to give a clean drug screen.

And congrats on the new found father hood............it's a blessing so treat it as such.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
cant help you with the tests etc, but i just wanted to say i commend your attitude and determination to do the right thing by your daughter.

try and be calm and polite around the people that will make the decisions, maybe tell them a story for why you might fail the test - you smoked some at a high school re-union a while back or something? if you are holding down a job, rent etc then that should help show you will be ok.

GL

VG

intotheunknown

Veteran
I am very confused as to how you ended up having to jump through hoops like this.

Simply because you are involved with your child's mother who has not the best of pasts?
I would be questioning every bit of it. Is this all required by your state laws to comply with something you have no fault in?

good advice from above. Worry about your girl and worry not about weed. Simply worry about how to get yourself out of this.

Fat Tone

Have been clean for about 6 weeks. Take test next week. Going to do the vinegar,clean and clear, tide, t/gel shampoo and baking soda. Might also get a perm.Will let you guys no how it goes when I get the results. Keep me in yall prayers.

Former Guest

here's the secret apparently!! I hope this helps. https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=6500923

also, there may be a beauty supply shop that is open to the public like Sally's Beauty Supply. you can go there and get the stripper for your hair and the girls will tell you how to use it. the directions are simple but it fries your hair. but if not, I think that the clean and clear is supposed to work the same way. I'd look it all up and then go to the beauty supply store. they might even have a stronger face cleanser that has more than 2% SA

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Good Luck Fat Tone :good:
:tiphat: Awesome to see you take every step to make sure you get your precious little girl :tiphat:

fulltimehuman

Man, I feel for you brother. Can I suggest that you tell them point blank... I no longer feel it is in my best interest to do a.b.c.d. List everything you agreed to 'willingly',it was a mistake to think i needed, counseling, drug tests etc. that is the main point. You just 'require the restoration of your property'. Your family, although modern usage frowns on this-wonder why?- are your PROPERTY. Something that is under exclusive stewardship of you to the EXCLUSION of anyone else! You just made a mistake by agreeing to their assault. Correct it.
Google Karl Lentz for more info on 'restoration of property'. Its cram time for the test to come.
Sometimes life gives us lemons.

grazerd

This is one of those times when it might be helpful to have an attorney versed in your state's laws pertaining to care and protection cases (or whatever they call them in your jurisdiction). Requiring a drug test absent any evidence of drug use seems a bit invasive?

Sometimes you have to do what you have to do. Sorry to hear that you're going through all of this! Horrible!

nootrients

wow man, that is fucked. don't fool around with any shampoo or homemade concoctions and test your luck... hire a lawyer ASAP. this is no joke. spend the money on a good lawyer, you won't regret it. good luck.

Fat Tone

They where supposed to schedule me for this Wendsday but it did not happen. Did a few of the vinegar, clean and clear, tide, t-sal already. Also been using ion swimmers shampoo and Ion crystal clear treatment. Will start the routine back up again when I get a set date. I'll let you guys and gals know how it goes.