What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Skunkdawg Clone

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is the Skunkdawg clone.

Skunkdawg is a cross of Maui Dog & a Dutch Co Skunk male. It is native to Maui as it was bred & selected deep in the jungles of Haiku 2001/2002.

This plant first came into my garden 3+ years ago, and immediately proved itself amongst a bevy of quality plants - she is a permanent member of my team.

You cannot build a tolerance to this pot - it is automatic. And it's pretty strong, too.

before harvest @ 62 days
proppin' floppies!
picture.php

some side bud action @ 62 days
the purple hairs are a "new" thing to me, as I had not seen them go purple this late into the cycle... I expect the hairs to get color in the first weeks of the cycle - not the last!
picture.php

a top & friends @ 62 days
about to get separated from its root ball
smile!
picture.php

picture.php

a veg shot for just because
picture.php

Morcheeba*

Veteran
GS,

looking great and i too am curious about the smell / taste. you gotta love it when you dont build up a tolerance to a strain.

peace

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mahalo nui everyone for the kind words
ill try to get some details on how she smokes a little later

but for now....
here's some veg shots for poops n giggles
picture.php
picture.php

check out how she does the pre flower calyx stuff (similar to the blackberry kush clone)
picture.php

fly that filipino flag dirt boy!
picture.php

choom

Very interesting cross, no tolerance
build up you say? Headcheese does
the same preflower calyx expression
shown in your veg photo in veg also.

choom(0: