What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!
Status
Not open for further replies.

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hello my learned peers

thaddeus "med-man" conrad is proud to announce to have accepted the "director of production" role at AMMCAN, the worlds largest indoor production site.

i am very ecxited about representing canada , as i have been , on a global export level. expect to see my mgm genetics in Uruguay, jamaica, isreal, south africa and holland. once the u.s. and other countries hop on board, them as well.

i want to thank icmag and everyone else for all your encouragement and disbelief in me, as it has been my main motivation to reach a higher standard of excellence.

i also have over 150-200 hybrids i have not yet released, so expect the largest menu of the highest quality and the lowest prices = med-man method

med-man

Last edited:

phatpharmer

Good job buddy where is the company located? You still being centralized in the great white north? Anyhow good job buddy let me no where to send my application ;) lol

Skip

Veteran
Congrats Medman.

Is there more info on this company?

Don't see any reference to it on the Net.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i have set up a team to run my ground floor in manitoba.

this site is in ontario. i will be opening a support shop and a clinic in downtown toronto. to start the second floor :)

med-man brand to med-man enterprises. i feel sorry for anyone tryna run against me, but wish them all the luck in the world

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Congrats Medman.

Is there more info on this company?

Don't see any reference to it on the Net.

hi skip

i appreciate all your help and support and direction you have given me here. one of the few. it means and meant a lot to me. you are a real class act, so thanks again.

i just signed the contract. i am hoping we can do an international press conference in Toronto soon to clarify for everyone what our objectives are.

what i can say is we are working on opening up at 5.00 a gram or less. and will be offering 1.00-2.00 stuff.

i am stoked to also be a part of the marketing and advertising sectors. my official title doesnt say much as to what i am really doing for the team.

med-man

Bulldog420

Veteran
Never followed the thread with your legal troubles, but I was one that said you should stand for your rights. Seems like your winning. Good luck, hope to smoke some of your fine cannabis some day.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
its website is WWW.ABCANN.CA...congrats medman...you are such a pillar to the community...DJ

hey dj lol

AMMCAN, no ABCANN lol. i wrote it in caps so you could see it :) in the o.p.

med-man

Last edited:

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i will be trying again, for the second time, to post a thread on the build.

now if all the trolls can keep their panties on, and not harrass skip to lock it out, it will be a wicked show, pun intended. i cannot divulge too much at this point, but the joint is maaaaaaaassssssive

med-man

TheBlackman

yo
med-man,
always knew that your were goin' to do,
big ass things, an make doubters heads ring,
congrats on your new gig my friend,
backin' your noise until the end.

DJXX

Veteran
sorry medman..thanks for remembering the caps...but i got new eye glasses...i didn't even notice my typo...its a canna site too....after the onslaught of criticism, bet you woke the trolls...lol dj

Last edited:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
wishing you all the best medman,,,
sure you will make it all it can be:tiphat:,,,,well done mate,,,944s2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts