What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Boulder Dispensaries - Tumbled Buds? etc.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Nice. What strain is that ? Sativa looking foxtails.

That is Lucinda. Paco a breeder in Southern Colo gave me this. He crossed Willies Wonder with C-99. It is killer weed. Strong sativa but has a kick like a good Indica.

Great daytime smoke with a couch lock effect also.

I am currently growing Lucinda, Original Diesel, Lemon Betty, Jackie O, and Golden Pineapple all sativas. Sweet Tooth, White Fire #3 and Legend OG which are indicas.

I must have grown over 100 strains over the years and that is my current line up.

Hydro8

That is Lucinda. Paco a breeder in Southern Colo gave me this. He crossed Willies Wonder with C-99. It is killer weed. Strong sativa but has a kick like a good Indica.

Great daytime smoke with a couch lock effect also.

I am currently growing Lucinda, Original Diesel, Lemon Betty, Jackie O, and Golden Pineapple all sativas. Sweet Tooth, White Fire #3 and Legend OG which are indicas.

I must have grown over 100 strains over the years and that is my current line up.

I grew a Lucinda a while back still have some of it, great smoke but everyone says it gives them couch lock. I love it in the evening after dinner great body high with a nice mental state.

Nice line up you got going.. a couple of those I have not tried yet. I usually grow something different every time I am a hobbiest connoisseur.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I love the Lucinda. You can still taste it after 3 or 4 hits. With a lot of pot after the first or second hit the taste goes away....at least for me. I use a one hitter because of that. I never smoke a joint anymore ..... tastes like ash.....

You are right though about the couch lock....two sativas that give you major couch lock....

Running down to do my first pull on the hash.....

Hydro8

I had to visit Lucinda yesterday, nice stuff for a weekend afternoon on the porch. After a few months of curing the smell and taste is great a lavender earthy smell.

picture.php

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
@ Hydro....yup, that is it for sure. I am down to just a few buds. I have 3 ready to flip. Just waiting on my upcoming harvest in a couple of weeks to move them. I didn't think many peeps were running that anymore....

It will be New Years before I have anymore. Mother nature takes its time....

X

xavier7995

I grew the lucinda from KL, was very mediocre all around, but that could just be me/that cut. Mostly just grew it for a buddy that likes the singer.

Hydro8

I grew the lucinda from KL, was very mediocre all around, but that could just be me/that cut. Mostly just grew it for a buddy that likes the singer.

That's were I got mine, I a bit disappointed because I have had outstanding C99 and Willies so I was expecting the combination to be off the charts. I do like the Lucinda but it is not off the charts like I was hoping.

I did like they way it grew, healthy, solid yield and made a ton of crystals. But I would not grow it again, I still have a bunch because everyone says it gives the couch lock and it is usually never the first pick from the collection.

Last edited:

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Well guys I will have some ready at the new year. I don't judge my product by what I think. I judge by what others say and ask for. I will make sure that you guys get to sample some. Bet I can change your mind....it is kind of a couch lock though...especially for a strong sativa....

Working down stairs on this gloomy Colo day. Intermediate flush on a Diesel and Sweet Tooth. Others need fed....

So far, results of the trip have been mixed.

The bud we've tried from Boulder has been average.

A sativa called "Acid", marked as 18.2% THC has been a daytime regular.

Just enough buzz to keep functioning. Comes packed in tins like Tuna.

"Thelonious Skunk" has been good, and we should have gotten more.

"Tanagello" has been good, better tasting than most.

Haven't tried any of the edibles yet ... .

The extract cartridges have been ... problematic.

Using a "V-Mod" vaporizer, we tried an 87% sativa from Carte Blanche / Madrone.

Just a tiny pull on the mouthpiece, and the inhalation chokes us up.

When we do manage to hold it down, the effect isn't that great.

After several pulls, we're feeling "medicated" but not really high.

Much the same when trying a Chroma cartridge, with 80%.

The buzz for both of them seems to be a "one trick pony" ... .