What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hillary Clinton isn’t blowing smoke when she says she’s open to legalizing marijuana

RetroGrow

Veteran
Hillary is getting desperate. She wants to be first female President so badly, she is appealing to stoners. Funny, as her husband was a DAILY cannabis user when he was cheating on Hillary with Gennifer Flowers, not to mention that he was an avid cocaine user in the 80s, after losing the gubernatorial race in Arkansas. Of course, he has lied about all this, like he lies about everything.

" The Clintons don’t inhale it, but Hillary Clinton suggested she wasn't opposed to legalizing it in an interview Tuesday night.

The former secretary of state and potential Democratic presidential hopeful shared her thoughts on medical and recreational marijuana use during an interview with CNN correspondent Christiane Amanpour.

Clinton told Amanpour that she supported allowing medical marijuana use for people “in extreme medical conditions” and was open to seeing recreational use legalized.

“On recreational, you know states are the laboratories of democracy,” Clinton said, referring to Washington and Colorado. “We have at least two states that are experimenting with that right now. I want to wait and see what the evidence is.”

But that doesn’t mean she’ll be lighting up any bongs.

Like her husband, who famously “didn’t inhale” when he experimented with weed during his Rhodes Scholar days, Clinton said she won’t be trying it, legalities aside.

“Absolutely not,” she said. “No. I didn’t do it when I was young. I'm not going to start now.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/hillary-clinton-open-legalizing-marijuana-article-1.1834453

catbuds

Well, this IS a marijuana news thread..... what did expect to find?

I did have some news about what's going on in my state concerning legalization...... but what the hell!?............ never mind! Maybe some of you will find out through your emails from NORML or MPP. I certainly won't bother you with it!

This post was in response to a poster complaining about this thread not centering around growing. That post disapeared.

Last edited:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
"state are the laboratories of democracy". true, but Washington DC will be the death of it if it dies...:ying:

Slim Pickens

Veteran
Too bad she isn't a supporter of the middle class or the poor.Just because she says something,doesn't mean she won't turn as soon as elected.

I'm all for legalization,but electing her would be a huge mistake.Bernie Sanders on the other hand is a far better candidate.

I'd rather have a case of herpes than Hillary for president.

I'd like to continue to vote Democrat,but it sure is getting harder to find one.

HunterJ

"suggested she wasn't opposed to legalizing"

Is a far cry from the commitment stoners should demand before even considering giving her a vote, and if she knows it and the numbers stack up she will commit, or at least do better than the above non-commitment.

the gnome

Veteran
" The Clintons don’t inhale it, but Hillary Clinton suggested she wasn't opposed to legalizing it in an interview Tuesday night.

she's not opposed to anything that gets her a vote.
but ya gots to give to her pulling her and her family up by the boot straps, I mean the clintons were broke after their stint at the white house, through hard work they are now worth 100 million dollars but as she said recently,
they wern't truly wealthy and they made their modest pile of greasy $$ through "the dint of hard work" unlike others that i guess just plops down in they're laps?? :shucks:

Cannavore

Veteran
picture.php

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would rather mj stay illegal forever than that be the reason she got elected

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
she wasnt blowing Bill either, ugly evil bitch

Na, she's mos def into women

Her marriage was a calculated power play. They both knew what they were getting into

which is why the old saying...

politics makes for strange bedfellows

watts

ohms
Veteran
in other news, House Republicans blocked funding for the District of Columbia’s marijuana decriminalization law, as well as prohibited the nation’s capital from spending its own money on abortions for low-income residents in the city.

the gnome

Veteran
what has that woman ever done to be lead this country?
what experience does she have?
other than one clueless idiot that has no experience either
appointing her secretary of state that she has no experiencine with and abandoning 4 americans to die because it was a thorn in the side of the obama's upcoming presidential elections.

btw thats also what got with obabma who has never earned a single dime on his own and his political exp.to run this country amounts to a very short stint in the senate where he wrote or even cosponsored an ounce of legislation a to better his own state and the people in it,
but he was community organizing for politicians.

Jhhnn

Veteran
Two years from now, CO will have provided all the evidence any reasonable person would need to support legalization. I think Hillary believes that as much as I do.

Or we could have had Mitt breaking our balls, never allowing the opportunity we've needed for decades.

Figure it out, or just hate-um anyway. I figure we need all the open minded politicians we can find & all the help we can get.

Which is not to say I'm any great fan of Hillary, but we'll need a new Prez in a couple of years & the realistic alternatives certainly seem worse.

RetroGrow

Veteran
I can't imagine putting another Clinton in the White House. This is one of the most corrupt families in our history. Bill Clinton is a stone cold liar, and Hillary was his enabler. She knows full well that Bill was a coke head, besides being a pothead. Bill pardoned the guys that could have fingered him, along with several other co-defendants, including his brother, Roger.
Roger Clinton, Bill’s brother who went to jail for dealing cocaine – was caught on a police videotape in April, 1984 – with undercover police detective Travis Bunn, saying he (Roger) needed to “get some [cocaine] for my brother; He’s got a nose like a vacuum cleaner.” Dan Lasater, Bill’s very close friend and contributor was also a major drug dealer. Both Roger and Lasater went to jail on drug charges. Governor Bill corruptly gave Lasater a full and complete pardon in November, 1990. Lasater only served 6 months of a 30 month sentence. The rest of the people he pardoned, he did as President. Many cocaine dealers on the list, including his brother.
According to Sam Houston, a respected Little Rock doctor, in the early 1980’s Bill Clinton was admitted to the Univ. of Arkansas Medical Center for emergency treatment for cocaine abuse and overdose and had to be cared for at the hospital on one, possibly two occasions.

Christopher Ruddy says, “When Mrs. Clinton arrived, she told both of the resident physicians on duty that night that they would never again practice medicine in the United States if word leaked out about Clinton's drug problem. Reportedly, [Hillary] pinned one of the doctors up against the wall, both hands pressed against his shoulders, as she gave her dire warning.”
This is as corrupt a family as the U.S. has ever seen. They are gangsters, and Hillary should not be eligible to run, and let Bill back into the white house.
For more on the Clinton's criminality:
http://1984arkansasmotheroftheyear.blogspot.com/2012/02/bill-clinton-was-1980s-cokehead.html

Maybe the largest drug smuggling event in the USA history started in 1982 on Mena Airport by Barry Seale, pilot for the Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA!!!). He had had problems with the authorities in Louisiana, so he moved his dirty business to Arkansas, where he could work un-disturbed. Seale said later in a police investigation that he had used nose-cones to smuggle drugs (Park-O-Meter). Bill Clinton was intimately involved in all of this. People who had "the goods" on him were killed.
Interesting link, explaining all of this. It may sound outrageous, but every bit of it is true.
http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/billclintonscriminalbackground.htm

The White House has claimed that Clinton has not used cocaine, and spokesman James Kennedy said in a statement earlier this week that "the president has never done cocaine."

"I am not surprised at any lie that Bill Clinton tells at this point," said Flowers of the White House denial of cocaine use by the president. She suggested that people should "question his definition of 'using' cocaine, as he has an odd definition of 'having sex,'" said Flowers, who first met Clinton in the late 1970s during his tenure as Arkansas attorney general.

Flowers admitted that she had never witnessed Clinton use cocaine, but said the president had discussed his drug use with her on a number of occasions.

Flowers also said that questions about cocaine use by the president should be posed to Hillary Clinton, who's considering a run for the US Senate from New York.

"Hillary now is pursuing a political position and I think that she has a responsibility to be honest with the American public about any knowledge that she has about Bill's drug use," said Flowers, a former television reporter.

"If she denies knowledge of Bill doing cocaine, then I would suggest that further investigation is necessary because she's not being truthful if she says that," said Flowers, who described the president as a "social user" of cocaine while Clinton was governor.

Flowers has said that she engaged in an extra-marital affair with Clinton 12 years, which Clinton denied when he first sought the presidency in 1992. Clinton later acknowledged the affair with Flowers in a deposition taken as part of Independent Counsel Kenneth Starr's investigation of the president, though Clinton did not specify the time frame of the liaison.
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/white-house-contradicted-clinton-cocaine-use

Now that the press has raised the "coke" question in their dogged pursuit of George W. Bush, questions about Bill Clinton's drug past are also fair game.

One area of inquiry for the news hounds at, let's say, the Washington Post, might be an incident that supposedly took place in the early 1980's when Bill Clinton was governor of Arkansas.

Dr. Sam Houston, a respected Little Rock physician and once a doctor for Hillary's cantankerous father, Hugh Rodham, says it is well known in Little Rock medical circles that Clinton was brought to a Little Rock hospital for emergency treatment for an apparent cocaine overdose.

According to Houston, who told us he spoke to someone intimately familiar with the details of what happened that night, Clinton arrived at the hospital with the aid of a state trooper. Hillary Clinton had been notified by phone and had instructed the hospital staff that Clinton's personal physician would be arriving soon.

When Mrs. Clinton arrived, she told both of the resident physicians on duty that night that they would never again practice medicine in the United States if word leaked out about Clinton's drug problem. Reportedly, she pinned one of the doctors up against the wall, both hands pressed against his shoulders, as she gave her dire warning.

Like most tales that reflect poorly on Bill Clinton, the press has ignored any inquiry into this one. In 1996, however, columnist R. Emmett Tyrrell located and telephoned one of the nurses who had been on duty the night Bill Clinton was brought into the emergency room. According to Tyrrell, the nurse didn't deny the story, but said she couldn't talk about it because she could lose her job. Welcome to Arkansas.
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/fr/1155472/posts

"SHARLINE WILSON: I lived in Little Rock, Arkansas, O.K.? And I worked at a club called Le Bistro's, and I met Roger Clinton there, Governor Bill Clinton, a couple of his state troopers that went with him wherever he went. Roger Clinton had come up to me and he had asked me could I give him some coke, you know, and asked for my one-hitter, which a one-hitter is a very small silver device, O.K., that you stick up into your nose and you just squeeze it and a snort of cocaine will go up in there. And I watched Roger hand what I had given him to Governor Clinton, and he just kind of turned around and walked off. And that's one specific."

....SHARLINE WILSON: "It led to toga parties, and if you're not sure on what a toga party is - I've had to clarify this in the past - a toga party is where you wrap yourself in a sheet -- most of the time (laugh). The people at the toga parties were Governor Clinton, now President Clinton, Attorney General Steve Clark - O.K., he was there a few times - members of the Arkansas State Police, you know, along with Roger and, you know, other people.

They began to dance around, do the cocaine in one room, have sex in another room, 'cause in the Coachman's Inn the rooms were adjoining, you know. And to be quite truthful, you end up with somebody in particular and you, nine times out of ten, end up having sex. And there was cocaine there I know; I'm the one that made sure it was there.

JOHN BROWN: I talked to the manager, the assistant manager for the apartment complex where Roger Clinton used to live. They've all said Bill Clinton did drugs; they saw him. I've talked to a lot of other people who have all, just like the people at the apartment complex, said, "Hey, John, get us to a Congressional hearing. Yes, we'll sign sworn affidavits." These people want to be sure when they come forward that something's done about it because they fear for their lives. But they really want the truth to get out.

SHARLINE WILSON: I was there, coming there with Roger one night, and back in the back part of the mansion there, there's kind of like a living quarters type thing. And we would all get together out there and do cocaine, you know.

And, no, Mrs. Clinton wasn't there at the time."
The following partial transcript is from The Secret Life of Bill Clinton:

"The federal probe into Saline County corruption was still running, so Duffey was able to continue her crusade vicariously by offering her witnesses to the U.S. Attorney's Office. On the afternoon of December 10, 1990, her best informant, Sharlene Wilson, walked into the U.S. District Court in Little Rock and blurted out in front of an astonished grand jury that she had provided cocaine to Bill Clinton at Le Bistro nightclub during his first term as governor.

It had no criminal implications for Clinton because the statute of limitations had passed long before. But matters were clearly getting out of hand. Within days the federal investigation was closed down. U.S. Attorney Charles Banks went into full cover-up mode. He was a Republican appointee but that meant nothing in Arkansas. What mattered were the interlocking relationships of power. Assistant U.S. Attorney Robert Govar was pulled off the case.

A month later Sharlene Wilson contacted Duffey in a desperate panic and arranged a surreptitious meeting at Lake Catherine on January 7, 1991. It was then that she revealed what she had blurted out in a moment of misguided candor at the grand jury.

"She was terrified. She said her house was being watched and she'd made a big mistake," said Duffey. "That was when she told me she'd testified about seeing Bill Clinton get so high on cocaine he fell into a garbage can...I have no doubt she was telling the truth." Duffey has provided me with her contemporaneous diaries recording the conversation."

...."She[Patty-Anne Smith] had moved fifteen times, tormented by her nightmares, too frightened to venture near Little Rock. "I knew a lot more than I should have known. I was there in the apartment at 12B when Dan did his business dealings. I'd be coming and going with champagne, and I'd hear the conversations," she said. That was how she learned that Lasater was mixed up with the Contra supply operation in Nicaragua. "I didn't think anything of it at the time. Then all that stuff broke in the news later, and I thought 'wow.' "

The Clinton brothers were part of the scene. "I met Bill Clinton several times, he'd know my name and I thought he was a wonderful person, but I can tell you that he was never acting like a governor when I saw him." She claims to have witnesssed him taking cocaine on two or three occasions, although only one of them stands out in her memory. It was late at night, around one in the morning, in a room off the kitchen in Lasater's residence. The only people present were Patty-Anne, Lasater, and Bill Clinton. "He was doing a line. It was just there on the table."

Given the circumstances, that allegation is, obviously, impossible to verify, but Patty-Anne's general testimony was used in 1986 by federal authorities to help convict Dan Lasater of "social distribution of cocaine."
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/fr/1155472/posts

Bill Clinton has a deviated septum from snorting so much cocaine, yet his medical records have never been released.
Suffice to say that this is a criminal family. They are 100% ruthless, and will stop at nothing to get what they want. Neither of them deserves(d) to hold public office.
List of people pardoned by President Bill Clinton? Too long to post, but here's the link. Note he also pardoned his best friend, Dan Lassiter, when he was governor:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_pardoned_by_Bill_Clinton

the gnome

Veteran
Two years from now, CO will have provided all the evidence any reasonable person would need to support legalization. I think Hillary believes that as much as I do.

Or we could have had Mitt breaking our balls, never allowing the opportunity we've needed for decades.

Figure it out, or just hate-um anyway. I figure we need all the open minded politicians we can find & all the help we can get.

Which is not to say I'm any great fan of Hillary, but we'll need a new Prez in a couple of years & the realistic alternatives certainly seem worse.

why did obama wait soooooooo long and into his 2nd term to as you said "give CO his blessing"

the 1st 2 years of his presidency the dems/pres had the political power to do anything they wanted, and they did.
the Rep. were useless to pass or stop any legislation and Obama could have gave the entire nation his "blessing"
that was 4 to 6 years ago Jhhnn, how many lives were ruined in that time frame by arrests from cannabis.
I know how many---->2
too damn many lives, but instead of doing a thing then, he golfed and he sucks at that too..
as far as hillary, we get more of the same BS were getting now.
if it means that this country is going to get fucked like it has been and going down the tubes in nearly every aspect then i say NO.

thats the difference between us.
not only will you'll trade off your country to not look over your your shoulder for cannabis and let
*anyone that gives you a blessing to grow pot* regardless if they have no qualifications to run this nation.
look at the state this nation is in after 6yrs of fundamental change with someone whose best qualification for anything
is community organizing.

you'll get to grow,
maybe....in your back yard if you have one.
because you'll be doing your very best to feed and put a roof over your head

Latest posts

Latest posts