What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Seed depot closing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pragma

Thanks for letting the thread stay up for as long as it did.. Though I think at this point its starting to look like this: :deadhorse

What happened is clear enough and the proof is undeniable...

The Bitcoin crash isn't much of an excuse too.. The price of bitcoin has rebounded with the avg sitting at 980$ or so, as many would have expected, since the last time it lost value after the previous peak, it rebounded and surpassed it, which will probably happen again and again... for now.

Cheers and thanks to whoever came forward with real info shedding light on the matter.. thx to the breeders who are compensating ripped off customers (like me).

PS: Heat sealed ziplocks are pretty easy to do and fairly give decent enough tamper protection.. My heatsealed TopDawg packs from the depot certainly werent fake..

S

Spider Crab

The heat sealed ziplocks that Dynasty use are tamper proof, because you have to destroy the bag to get to the seeds. They cant be cut open and then resealed.

Pragma

Yup same with the TopDawg packs. And also the strain label is stuck inside the pack, usually under the heat seal with the seeds.
Though really this is a discussion for another thread. Maybe start a thread somewhere discussing anti-tampering techniques for breeders to follow...

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
May packs are never restapelled,

I never send anyone bulk, i Always pack everthing.

He had to much stock from me, to need to do fake's. So i dont expect anything that went out from me to be fake.

If in doubt , we will figur it out, i Always replace when any problems.

Like said before i got hurt in this situation, I didnt see the signs, whent in full trust, I knew JB from payment contact here, Just that gave anouf base to go from. I believed everything he said, and was proberly a very easy target.

I didnt know about his , bad rep here, he talked good about Clarence and Old pink to me. Proberly all part of the game, i gues now.

Well time to take my loses, and learn another lesson.

Thats now the past, i am going forward again.

Clarence

FUZZY WUZZY
Veteran
I didnt know about his , bad rep here, he talked good about Clarence and Old pink to me. Proberly all part of the game, i gues now.

Of course. Anything to make him look reputable. Although the amount of people I am now getting messages from telling me about how much he slagged me off.

I got fired about two years ago. Gypsy was told that I was a raging alcoholic with a gambling problem and was stealing money off people credit cards.

ROFLMAO. Now, I am English.Fact! I drink beer. Standard Fact! I also smoke cannabis. Fact! I also have a wank every now and again but that does not make me a wankaholic! I have gambled in the past. Not much. JB heard me talking about ending a year of having been going to the horse racing with my girlfriend. I was up £1700. This was twisted slightly and Gypsy got the message that I was £17000 down and drinking so heavily because of it that I was stealing from the company.

Arse!!!!

OGEvilgenius

Veteran
J.B. / Ripz / Mr.C ( all the same dude ) has a history of doing this.

RacerBoy71, Hippie420, BatManSkunk/monsterdrank, hellraizer, karmaabitch ect all float around the web " selling " for this piece of garbage.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<edited out="" other="" vendors="" etc="">>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It's allllllllllllllllll over.

I'm quite sure that Racerboy didn't even post @ TSD and was banned because he didn't like JB or said some bad things about him. No need to drag folks names through the mud needlessly.

</edited>

Skip

Veteran
OK, this thread has run it's course. It is now closed. If there's any news we can reopen it or someone can start a new thread.

Thanks to all who contributed. Hopefully everyone hurt will recover and move on. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts