What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Seed depot closing

Status
Not open for further replies.

indabonga

Cannabis ****
Veteran
no the canadian bcbud depot...the uk seed depot(tsd) it's born and died in the last 2 years..
i've listen also chimera waiting money from jb....

What ever happened to the refugee thread? And man they seemed like things were going good then all the sudden poof gone. Blows my mind since early in December I made a 700 dollar order then the forum shuts down. I was sweating bullets got my beans though thank god. So is Mrs. RD helping folks out that are concerned the beans they got from TSD are bogus? Cause I got quite a few RD packs from TSD. Grrrr

T

TheGreatNog

Of more concern is why did they shut down?
Did they realise that the DEA was investigating them and head for the hills?
They intimate that it was a security issue.
I remember a few days after Gypsy got arrested they suffered a DDOS attack, and so did another site.
Is the DEA going after all the seedbanks?

DamnUglyDogE

Learning the rules well,so as to break them effect
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Of more concern is why did they shut down?
Did they realise that the DEA was investigating them and head for the hills?
They intimate that it was a security issue.
I remember a few days after Gypsy got arrested they suffered a DDOS attack, and so did another site.
Is the DEA going after all the seedbanks?

Lets not start that up again....hahahah. ..

attachment.php

View image in gallery

Attachments

• USMask-348x196.jpg
    USMask-348x196.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 21

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
big ups to everyone who kept it real at IC it must have been a tough year. In a potentially dodgy business like this, reputation and reliability is king - Clarence is rock solid in that department. :tiphat:

Lets hope 2014 is a chance for our community to re-group. Onwards and upwards

one thing i will say is that imo, JB exploited the fact that a lot of people end up feeling alienated or getting banned from here from one reason or another... if there was any way, going forward, that those numbers could be reduced - then there would be less chance of history repeating itself.

HNY all

VG

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Thats a scary thought. I hope Clarence is kept hidden and safe.
Best karma and many blessings going out to good people who own the seed co's.
May the private breeders continue to have peace, and to prosper greatly, in this critical time of MMJ pushing through the red tape that is used to oppress good people and their families.
May your wills be unbreakable, and your strengh unmeasurable, as you continue to further the cauze for the freedom of MMJ. May favor and riches be upon those that treat others righteously and just. May destruction come upon those that have reaped reward by stealing from the people who are the backbone of this community.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
ICMAG.COM

Best Cannabis Site since OG .. Hands Down ... The only people who say otherwise are those who couldn't hang and got banned... keep the wheels spinning forever

Cannavore

Veteran

Hi Folks,

So here is my personal statement, this entire ordeal with forum and sales site being shut down and delete is a surprise and eye opener for me.

I had no idea that this kind of thing was going to go down and I am disgusted with the actions of The Seed Depot and owner John Bourne. The man still owed me over 40 packs I had selected as payment for my service that I have not received and highly doubt that I ever will.

I want to take this time to apologize to my friends from TSD Community and all of the vendors that I convinced to work with us over the 2 years of operation. I asked you all to put faith in John and The Seed Depot and feel like my personal word has been soiled by these events.

I highly advise that all involved avoid any future business or relation with J.B of any kind. And on a similar note, to clarify on the OPs reference to John's bust back in the early parts of 2013, he was busted for growing in his home in Spain and saw no prison time what so ever, all he had to do was pay monthly fines due to the laws in Spain. So it is my opinion that absolutely nothing bad has happened to him and that he is perfectly fine laughing about how he screwed everyone. Don't be fooled, this man was very well connected within the industry and knew his laws well, he would not go down easily or quietly.

It is my opinion that we were all fooled and he took it far enough to make a big score, until shit caught up with him and he bailed with all the money. I doubt any outstanding payments or orders will be processed.

Again, I am sorry to all who took their business and time their based on my word. This truly breaks my heart, as I put in 1000's of hours there over the last 2 years to help him build it into what it was, without me he would have still had all of 12 vendors instead of 112.

John if you read this, I challenge you to prove me wrong man, send out the outstanding orders and payments, send my payment and finish paying the glass blower for my piece. Thanks for ruining my reputation asshole, stuck my neck out on the line for you and this was the payment I got in the end.

Peace,
Hippie420

zomboweed

UnDead Member
Veteran
I bought from them once. And I would never ever done more to life ... I received the seeds in a simple letter envelope, absolutely transparent to prying eyes. In fact, the envelope arrived opened, by whom I do not know. I was scared for weeks after this episode. I complained and JB went on to turn around my protests without ever apologizing and claiming to be right. And they advertised their sending with a ninja ... ridiculous. I'm glad they have closed down, I still believe in karma ...
Howewer, I'm sorry and feel bad for those who owe money from them.

mack 10

Veteran
just wow. I met that Jb once at mila's. he seemed fine.
I cant believe he just bailed with all the cash...sucks for all involved.

Cannavore

Veteran
I bought from them once. And I would never ever done more to life ... I received the seeds in a simple letter envelope, absolutely transparent to prying eyes. In fact, the envelope arrived opened, by whom I do not know. I was scared for weeks after this episode. I complained and JB went on to turn around my protests without ever apologizing and claiming to be right. And they advertised their sending with a ninja ... ridiculous. I'm glad they have closed down, I still believe in karma ...
Howewer, I'm sorry and feel bad for those who owe money from them.

All my TSD orders were shipped just like every other place does.... Yellow/bubble envelope and something to protect the seeds from cracking inside.

Skip

Veteran
Hippie420 said:
Again, I am sorry to all who took their business and time their based on my word. This truly breaks my heart, as I put in 1000's of hours there over the last 2 years to help him build it into what it was, without me he would have still had all of 12 vendors instead of 112.
Yes, this person Hippie420 spammed dozens of our members and vendors to come over to JBs site.

JB STOLE a large chunk of Gypsy's biz, and this person did a lot of harm too.

Good to see some ppl getting their just desserts.

Hippie420 needs to apologize to ICMag and Gypsy too.

Anyone who would join a new canna seed site needs their head examined.

Do you realize that over the past year I've had to turn down around FORTY new seed banks that wanted to advertise here?

Trusting any of them is insane until they've proved themselves over the course of years.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

All stock will be exclusive to Seedbay - no better place!

Thank you ICmag for your interest and support! It is a honor to serve, you, the over growers of prohibition and providers of medicine, worldwide!

dank.Frank (and "Bros")

^enough said.

Chimera

Genetic Resource Management
Veteran
Yes, this person Hippie420 spammed dozens of our members and vendors to come over to JBs site.

JB STOLE a large chunk of Gypsy's biz, and this person did a lot of harm too.

Good to see some ppl getting their just desserts.

Hippie420 needs to apologize to ICMag and Gypsy too.

Anyone who would join a new canna seed site needs their head examined.

Do you realize that over the past year I've had to turn down around FORTY new seed banks that wanted to advertise here?

Trusting any of them is insane until they've proved themselves over the course of years.

Drop the sanctimonious bullshit Skip, my Fucking gawd.

Gypsy himself is the person who brought JB into the fold- when I met him it was in Gypsy's London flat, whilst JB was the fucking Admin for this very site (talk about keys to the castle).... so let's drop the charade about "just desserts", m'ok?

When I asked why JB left the story from Your camp was that he had gone traveling for a spell... not that he was the lying rat bastard theif we've all come to learn. Had the story from your camp been more honest, many of us would not have had any dealings with the rat.... but you guys felt bent over and exposed and kept some details under wraps.

I don't fault you for my loss.... I'm a big boy and make my own choices... but to have to sit here and read bullshit about just desserts... makes me want to toss me Christmas biscuits all over the fucking screen.

"JB" will be looking over his shoulder for years to come... I have PIs looking for him in 4 countries as we speak...if any creditors want in pm me... we'll round up a collection posse.

"JB" is a narcissistic liar and a conman. I'm sorry I introduced him to the couple people I did, but I warned them all when things seemed off, and those that didn't heed my very clear warning because you thought you could cash in rather rather than stand by a brother ... well you also make your own choices. To those that listened to any bad words JB spouted about me or others... well the shit's on your collar now isn't it?

I hope you have the integrity to let this post stand.....
-Chimera

zomboweed

UnDead Member
Veteran
All my TSD orders were shipped just like every other place does.... Yellow/bubble envelope and something to protect the seeds from cracking inside.

none of that for me, my friend .. a simple paper envelope and a ridiculous stretch of plain paper for non-protecting the seeds. The worst sending of seeds that I have ever received in twenty years of honest growing ....
I know they never have thought about my safety, now I know that they are also thieves.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you guys shouldnt talk about all this personal drama on the site. it's all shit talking and makes everyone look bad that participates even if they are right. Lets not turn ICMAG into a fucking soap opera please. It makes the site look weak and full of unorganized unprofessional ass holes, and I know that to not be the case. People we are better than gossiping.

Blows my mind how people well throw away a reputation and peoples trust for small amounts of money... That's why I stopped going into grows with other peps and moved back to Alaska. I hate folks that think they can rip someone off because people trust them. It does nothing but make things worse in the cannabis community as a whole. Maybe someday all of this greed well catch up to people and leave them broke and homeless like it has happened to some of us me included. Shame shame shame

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just dont like where it seems this conversation is about to go. seems like they are going to get to much into personal details. I have read a lot of b.s. on some other sites. I.C. has done a pretty good job not letting the site focus on all that b.s. Other sites have not. the other sites claim fee speech, and that is why they are not censoring, but all they are really doing is opening up the gossip flood gates for every new member that doesnt even know these people. Half the people gossiping wernt born until 1995. These threads are like reality T.V. to them everybody has a stupid opinion of some b.s 1/10th true story. it makes me sick. this shit is none of their business and this detracts from the actual business of the site which is educating growers in every aspect of the growing of cannabis. Not in the selecting of seed companies. If they are on icmag it is obvious icmag supports their own vendors. when it changes the site owners will tell you. Therefore you should feel safe buying seeds from one of the many awesome vendors here. why even bring up vendors from other sites. who cares about their b.s. over here? let's not waste server space with other sites lame problems. So far ICMAG has the decency not to pollute the site with it's own issue's. Thank you for that. That is professionalism. All smaller groups with in larger communities have issues. doesn't mean they need to be drug out for the entertainment of all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts