What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Weed Wars: New show on Discovery

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well now we have 35,000 Doctors that will be voting for legalization in 2012.. Im very happy to here this ..

Trustees of the California Medical Association, which represents more than 35,000 physicians, adopted the position at their annual meeting. It is the first major medical association in the US to urge legalisation of the drug

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/world/us-doctors-want-ok-on-pot-20111016-1lrhi.html#ixzz1bIDuV0e0

Cappy

I suppose you like to think you have a point dagnabit, but I think you're too stoned to make it. Try again later.

Rednick

One day you will have to answer to the children of
Veteran
hello 2 buck chuck...
shwag9.jpg

specious you say?

no one is forced to walk into harbor side and pay exorbitant prices.

two buck chuck is readily available..
dirtweed.jpg

ignorant you say?

Yo! Pass dat shit!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwBwHK6ZmB8
:blowbubbles:

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
I suppose you like to think you have a point dagnabit, but I think you're too stoned to make it. Try again later.

Maybe you're a bit to slow to catch it?

Most others were sharp enough to understand...

But alas the world needs ditch diggers.

Formerly:dagnabit

Hank Hemp

Veteran
I'm not going to make y'll look at that again but that is the reason I grow. " Life's to short to smoke pressed brown mexi." HH

Y'll may quote if you want.

Grass Lands

Veteran
Whats funny is I remember the days when there was good weed coming out of mexico...nice long spears of some good looking redhair'd bud...nice taste, none of this fermented shit-brick of today.

OGL1

That could be the ugliest weed ive seen in my twenty five years of smoking. Im sorry that shit like that still exist. Bet it gets you super ripped though.haha

weed has never cost more than 30 bucks an eighth my whole life... or less than 25.

when in the states I buy the $100 dollar quarters... amazing weed usually... but i cant smoke nearly as much as here or id be broke in a week.

im not sure of the cost of hydro in cali, apparently its cheaper here in BC, but if you are a medical/legal grower, charging more than 200 a OZ is sorta a joke IMO

elbows of AAA go for 2400 or less, sometimes more... I know its a different market, but its still pretty illegal up here, and after reading a shit load of US growers getting crazy licenses and having like 200 dispensaries to sell to and still bummed when not getting 3k or more a P?

I always thought the high price of weed (compared to other dried flowers) was because it was illegal, hence risk vs. reward.

remove the risk and why should you be rewarded so much?

I have to stand behind my bud and not give in to lowballers too... but im only asking 2500 a P... I'll get it but it might take a day or two longer than it should.

cant wait for the show though.... the semi legal weed market in the US is pure comedy... anyone seen that MTV show about the Canna industry? hahaha

FullyMeltedDome

Veteran
That could be the ugliest weed ive seen in my twenty five years of smoking. Im sorry that shit like that still exist. Bet it gets you super ripped though.haha
:dance013:Your right,that sh#t is gross.Whoever sells stuff like that should be stoned.I dont mean they should get high,i mean people should throw rocks at them..Somewhere,a Tree is missing all its bark.:moon:

nomaad

Veteran
lol @ whoever said that they HHS was "going down" over 2.5 million in owed taxes. The same day the tax debt was reported it was also reported that HHS was on track to do 28 million in sales this year.

Seeing as how their tax debt is less that 10% of their annual sales, I am not so sure they are going down so soon. And now that the IRS has clarified for them exactly how to pay the feds their cut, they will probably comply and will not face audit again.

redbudduckfoot

Veteran
this is the best thing that can happen to get the ball rolling for legalization. everyone is calling this dude stupid for sticking his neck out there and not being afraid to stand up for what he believes in. i believe its admirable to be a sort of ambassador/possible martyr for legalization.

ive never been there, i dont know what it costs for an 1/8. that shit dont matter. this will only further our fight to make legalization a reality. if not this this guy, then who?

G

guest121295

A television show like this always makes us look stupid.Never seen one that didn't.

G

Guest 226076

it will be a onesided show.look at who owns the tv networks.happy trails.....

Hank Hemp

Veteran
You must be old

You must be old

Whats funny is I remember the days when there was good weed coming out of mexico...nice long spears of some good looking redhair'd bud...nice taste, none of this fermented shit-brick of today.

You've got to be my age at least. The A. Gold was great and how you spell iut Michaunian, maybe? Good reefer in the very early `70's say. :joint:

Headbandf1

Bent Member
Veteran
I heard from 2 HS budtenders that this project has been shelved or even shitcanned with the recent events.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
lol @ whoever said that they HHS was "going down" over 2.5 million in owed taxes. The same day the tax debt was reported it was also reported that HHS was on track to do 28 million in sales this year.

Seeing as how their tax debt is less that 10% of their annual sales, I am not so sure they are going down so soon. And now that the IRS has clarified for them exactly how to pay the feds their cut, they will probably comply and will not face audit again.

Sorry to report but the 2.5 is back federal taxes. Also the feds don't allow them to deduct expenses so the fed will be looking for 30+% of those 28mm in sales so their tax bill will be over $10mm very soon.

There is a few threads about IRC section 280E, and the resulting taxation on MMJ businesses so I won't go into it here, but suffice it to say the Feds have gone FULL RETARD.

:joint: