What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hawaii X Maui Waui

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I popped 3 got 2 males 1 female. Here is the Female

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is my first Nirvana strain looks pretty good. She has a very sweet fruity perfume scent. It does remind me of the early 80's

Nik Dynosaur

Great looking plant, I thought it would have been more sativa looking though.

it's funny you say that because i was just thinking about how it has the same leaf shape and plant structure as some mexican sativas.

i think i might try a pack of these

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I thought it would stretch more to. But it never did not very bushy as well witch I expected. I still have 7 more beans of this. I will do some more when I have more time to play with these. very dark green leaf. some are broad leaf more of a hybid look. The smell is correct but nothing else. This is a very hardy plant with thick stems. Could be a Indica Pheno?

Breeder : Nirvana
Flowering Time : 9 - 11 weeks
Environment : Indoor/Outdoor
Seeds Per Pack : 10

Hawaii Maui Waui is a lanky tropical sativa, long a main attraction of the Hawaiian Islands. This strain has a citrus aroma and smooth fruity herbal flavour. The buzz from Hawaii Maui Waui is inspiring. These are old school genetics and not too overpowering like modern indoor strains tend to be. Through years of inbreeding we have captured that taste of the Valley Island.

* Plant type: Best suitable for outdoor growing.
* Plant height: Tall- Mostly Sativa
* Stoned or high?: Sativa High- Cereberal Buzz
* THC level: Moderate 5-10%
* Flowering Weeks: 9/11
* Yield (Sea of Green on one m2) : 350-450
* Harvest Month: 9/10
* Grow difficulty: Experienced

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The smell is very nice just as described citrus sweet. I don't think they got the THC% correct 5-10% I dont think so. By the looks of the plant it's more like 15-20%.

Nice Hammerhead :yes: hows the smell developing??

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
update

update

Here are some new pics. I had to use my old camera my new one I had to send it in for repair :mad: Not even 3 months old and it stops working not aa happy camper. Anyway here ya go. The main cola is about the size of a beer can.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

FtWendy

Selected HxMW

Selected HxMW

These are a few shots of our Nirvana HxMW, obtained from clone in the Midwest 4 years ago. Countless seeds have been started before and since then, and none have come close to matching her quality, yield, and relative ease of growing. I love her like a child...

Her bright high is just as advertised: uplifting and energetic (60 day cut) with the smoothest comedown I've yet experienced, and her smell and flavor are utterly unique (tropical citrus, with coconut and clove undertones. No kidding). Aside from her rabid desire to stretch in early flower, HxMW is a genuine pleasure to have around and is HIGHLY reccommended to growers of all skill levels. Let's see how the SR71/Bluesky genetics compare... more to come once I figure out how to post photos directly inline.

Attachments

• HxMWday29ii.jpg
    HxMWday29ii.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 19
  • HxMWcoladay29ldscp.jpg
    HxMWcoladay29ldscp.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 20

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Hammer
Howzit..?? That gurl is looking frosty delishus.. Man it makes me want to grab it up from my monitor and puff her all day long.. Great work thanx for sharing.. bb; peace.

sack