What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My 1st ice hash

70s_PotHead

Finally made some ice hash this week. I took roughly 1.5 oz of some AK47xChronic that I've had jarred up since harvest last May. I dont have any bubble bags, so I did it the old fashion way, mixed the bud water and ice in a bucket with a electric mixer, let set in the fridge over night, next morning strained out the ice and large vegg matter. Then I strained the rest thru a perminate gold coffee filter. I put it back in the fridge to separate, every few hours I would take it out and slowly remove the water till enough water was removed I could dry the resin with a hair dryer on a glass dish, it took a while and I know its not as good quality as you would get with bubble bags, but concidering its my 1st try and no bags I think it came out pretty good. Kinda looks like xmas fudge, it wasnt completly dry when I took the pics. Tell me what ya think.

a little closer

alot closer

Next up is some ISO oil, back in the 70's I used to buy black oil based hash, it would make me cough my head off and I loved every second of it :biglaugh: , maybe i'll take the oil and mix it up with the hash :yummy: :joint:

70s :cool:

Dr. D

Veteran
Thats pretty good man

Thats pretty good man

I just made some bubble hash usin a 5 bag kitand i hardy got anythin, prolly 0.2 of a gram, gonna hav to run them buds through again, all 38 grammes of it.... :canabis:

G

Yea I can't wait to get me a set of those po man bubble bags. Wanna try it myself.

Enjoy and Merry XMAS.

:smoweed: Mo,

70s_PotHead

I was all hot to trot to get some bubble bags myself, but now i'm not so sure, its takes allot longer and you will never atain a full melt this way, but shit man, all I have invested in this is some buds and my time. And it will flat knock your dick in the dirt :eek: :joint:
It was a bit wet still in the above pics, here it is after sitting out over nite to completly dry.

okay time to make some oil :canabis:

70s :cool: