What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SIRSMOKALOT's Casa del Mota!

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
hey guy....
things all look good. they are stackin up nicely and gettin trichs all over everything. mmmm mmmm mmmm sorry no cam yet i am working on that. my girl keeps forgetting that and i forgot to grab maj's the other day while INB and i were chillen out there. promise to get that up soon. INB is really wasted right now and i am right there with him

SirSmokalot

Veteran
yo
had a cal mag thing going on. some defic. so i gave plain water with a lil calcag. caught it before it was a real prob. they went 8 or 9 waters w/out cal mag added. hard ass water. got a few moms picked out of the clones of ML WB and had the lavender already. took more cuts for my ebb and flo table. i bought hydrotron to use it. also got new things for the plants.
house and garden roots excelereator
dutchmaster penetrator
dutchmaster liquid light
purple maxx snow storm
coco-wet wetting agent(back up)
sweet (citrus kind)
i got the new foliars i wanted. i needed the penetrator for the Purpmaxx. the liquid light i have read to use sparingly. really sparingly. and i will need to feed less nutes using the purp max by a 3rd. i will cut out the kahrma and fulvic feedings for now. see what this stuff does. anybody have any info or comments chime in please. taking untraveled roads. i will research more of course before using but i have them anyways. also i found out the gardens limit to this point of what to feed. i gave two straight feeding at 14-1450 ppm plus guano in the topsoil once and i finally got a lil burn on some hairs on the ML WB(tall) and slight on the lav. well slight on them all but barely on thae lav . speakin of the lav. i think i may have a hermie. i plucked off what looked to be nanner sacks. i plucked 8 or 10 and they poped right off or out of their casing thing. hmmm i will watch this close other than that she is the prettiest one in the room. they all stink like shit. my room stinks like mixed shits. haha i can smell each one as tha air passes around. the shacks are the healthiest all around with no burn at all and healthy ass foliage. need to do a nanner inspectin with a trimming session. i took pics but couldnt post.... thanks maj for the cam again. teresa if your there PM me please. i suppose i could reach out to you now that i think about it. bye all!!! look for the photos and thanks for any info!
Sir

SirSmokalot

Veteran
alright t i took a few pics a couple of days ago. most of them were at dark period and there are a few of the veg area. most are blurry but i have another cam to take pics with so i will post those later tonight or tomorrow, here ya go :joint:
apperantly only a few made it in the upload. i need to create more space in my gallery. but herer are the survivors
top to a tall wb

new lil mommies(wb left,ml right)

here are 2 diff gdp's growing from seed

and a grape krush

SirSmokalot

Veteran
here is the veg area i forgot to include these that made it
top shelves look like this. mother and seedlings go on the left and the bubble clones on the right

and here is the bottom. 400 mh on now after transplant they get 800 mix spect. til the 15th. then they get stuffed in the flower room too. they are all ready to gett potted in 1 gal now except the seedlings

wish i knew how to delete photos in my gallery. i want to make room for more. :badday: i took some nice pics to post and cant load them. advise anyone? maybe i will figure it out no one seems to be lookin in lately. see ya soon.

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Whatup SIR,

Well things are looking good around here, the next batch looks like it will be nice and ready by the time they go into flower in a few days. I like the clone and mother chamber. To be perfectly honest i just had to put a carbon filter on my veg cab cause it was making my whole house smell like herbs... and there not even in flower!!!

Anyway.... I was reading somewhere on here about a bulk delete option just being added, but i could be mistaken. Im gonna try and figure it out then get back at you. Keep up the great work dude. Peace and grow safe..

-N.Kron:rasta:

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya SS :wave:
Man - looking good - I want to see more - so let me see if I can help.

Go to your gallery - click on a picture you want to delete. When it's displayed medium size - just below it there is a line that says:
Add to Favorites .. Report Photo .. Edit Photo

Click on Edit Photo

On the bottom of the page you will see a line that says:
"If you want to delete this image completely, check this box"
Click on the box to put a check in it, and then click the Submit Changes button. Voila, the picture is gone.

Only bummer is you have to do them one at a time. Not bad once you get in the groove.

Hope that helps! :wave:

Man those sprouts are getting big fast homie! How long till transplant? Hope that nanners problem wont continue. Do you think its cause of the coco? Anyways i'll see ya on gears peace!

SirSmokalot

Veteran
definatley time for an update or 2

definatley time for an update or 2

ok well first off
MGJ.... thanks for the advise. funny thing is i used to edit all my pics in the last thread but i forgot what to do.. thanks for the help again.

MAJ.... thank you for your help as well. that made cleaning up my pages really easy. .

NK. thanks man... i will get more up soon.

i accidentally erased some of the new pics and they are no longer viewable.
but here are some new ones
ml. the tops are all even height, but the angle throws that off

a top to it

the strwD ml

random tops of ml or wb

lavender

short wb twin tops

this is the stature of every shack except the untopped one

few garden shots fromdifferent angles

and the veg

babies

thats all for now.. remember the photos are 4 or 5 days old at least. they are more robust and chrystally now. get new updates up soon. my pc is a piece of shit lately. have to go to family's to do this.
peace for now
SIR

Hell ya bro!! Those are stacking nice since ive been back!!! Nice SS woops I mean Strawberry ML !!! Who knows what the hell it is ha ha. Talk to ya soon... Peace!

hazy

Veteran
Yeah, man. That's what I'm talking about!
The room shots are great sir.
that's a lot of buds, and omg the StrawDxML, is crazy frosty for such young buds.
nice work.

SirSmokalot

Veteran
hey there guys. thanks for the compliments.

yes hazy they are all damn frosty.

inb- yo dude. my internet sucks these daze. never works when i need it to. i keep losing posts i type for 20 min and lose connect still. f'n sucks.

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice pics Sir !!
ohw yea Sir....go to user menu...--->manage photo's...when there, you see catagory on the left side....first click any link there ex: Cannabis Gardens or a other )...then push back on members gallery...now you should be able to Bulk delete ya gallery :wink:

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Awesome room SIR:headbange:

How old are your kids in that last set of photos? Looks like you got that flower room banging out well for you, temps still doing O.K.? I know its hotter than hell in your area so 2k could be real hott. Cant wait to see all your new genetics get nice and huge. Keep up the great work bro, ill be around.

p.s.- Sugar Shack gets harvested within the week, she has gotten nice and purple thanks to the flush. Peace bro.

-N.Kron:rasta:

SirSmokalot

Veteran
CORE- THANKS FOR THE HELP DUDE. I GOTZ IT COVERED NOW! NOW I CAN SHARE AGAIN! BUT NOW MY PC IS TROUBLE. ARRRGGHHH THATS LIFE HUH. I AM TAKIN PICS TONIGHT THOUGH.

NK- YOU BRO. YOUR SHIT LOOKS DANK MAN. GREAT JOB WITH THE SHACK....
THOSE KIDS .... THE SEEGLINGS ARE PLANTED IN DIRT 11/1O GOT THEIR FIRST SET OF LEAVES A MONTH AGO AND THE PHOTOS ARE OVER A WEEK OLD NOW SHIT. THEY ARE MUCH BIGGER NOW
THE CLONES I THINK I TRANS ON 11/24 I AM NOT AT HOME CANT CHECK FOR SURE. THEY GET TRANS TONIGHT FOR SURE INTO 2 LITERS OR GAL CANT DECIDE YET.
THE FLOWER ROOM WAS FLIPPED ON 11/15 DAY 35 TONIGHT. I NEED TO UPDATE ON THOSE THEY ARE FATTER ANT GETTIN CHRYSTALLY AS HELL ALL MY PLANTS ARE FALLIN OVER AND GETTIN SOME PURPLE IN THERE HERE AND THERE ALREADY. COULD IT BE THE PURP MAX???? DOUBT IT BUT NEVER KNOW FOR SURE. I USED IT TODAY AT LIGHTS OFF FOR THE SECOND TIME AND TOMORROW I HIT WITH THE LIQUID LIGHT BY DUTCHMASTER. LOVIN THE FOLIARS. IT IS SO EASY TO FEED THAT WAY. TEMPS ARE FINE IN THERE GETTIN DOWN TO 65-68f LIGHTS OFF AND 78-85f AT CANOPY ON A HUMID DAY IT STAYS WARMER IN THERE CAUSE OUR HEAT DOESNT ESCAPE AT NIGHT ON A CLEAR DRY DAY IT GETS COOL AS HELL. I SAY AND AVERAGE AMBIENT TEMP 8 INCHES BELOW THE TUBE OF 80f LIGHTS ON. IF I SEALED THE DOOR I WOULD DROP TEMPS MORE BUT THE ROOM PULLS AIR IN FROM THE HOT SIDE OF THE WALL BUT NOT MUCH AND THERE IS NO SMELL UNTIL YOU CROSS THE DOOR ENTRANCE THEN WOW. SWEET F'N AIR. SO ITS HOW IM ROLLIN IT TIL I MAKE A SOLID DOOR. I JUST GOT TIRED OF SPENDIN MONEY ON THE ROOM. I JUST CANT WAIT TO FINISH THESE AND DROP THE NUMBERS DOWN TO 12 BUCKETS AND THE OCCASIONAL ORGANIC SOIL GIRLY GETTIN MIGHTY HEADY. THIS SHIT FREAKS ME OUT SOMETIMES, BUT IT IS ALMOST OVER. WHEW. I WOULD BE MORE COMFORTABLE WITH UNDER 20. PLUS IN BUCKETS THATS ALL I NEED FOR ME AND MI FAMILIA.

SIR

SirSmokalot

Veteran
day 35 flower updates........

day 35 flower updates........

hey there friends and happy holidays!

sorry i havent been around much lately. i struggle to get a connection at the moment. i took some pics tonight. i am gonna keep it short and sweet incase it fails to upload and i have to start over..... so here we go on with the show :rasta:
some room shots

ml nugs

lavender

wb tall and short pics

this is ML atrwDiesel pheno something happened to the upload... try to post it again later

damn shack nugs didnt load up tomorrow i guess....
veg
seedlings-
sugar shack

gdp

gk

moms wb left ml erkel right

lavender

clones of ml strwd pheno. one will become a mom
wb clones

lav clones

ml clones
shack clones

shack mom she is gettin run out with the rest

5lav clones and a tall wb clone for ebb flo table trial

and their roots

thats it for now stay tuned i want a good strw d pic up :lurk: here

hazy

Veteran
you let loose with a whole bunch of pics there Sir.

Good looking buds. that ML is sweet looking stuff.