What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SIRSMOKALOT's Casa del Mota!

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:
get the rest up when i get done. hope you guys like the boring photos, but they give you an idea of what i am going through to grow.
peace and grow safe
SIR :joint:

G

A lot of work Sir but looks like you've got the skills to pull it off. That Sugar Shack looks nice too.Is it a real couchlock buzz? Hope you made bubble.it looks like a good bubble strain...and with a name like Sugar. Niiiice...
I'll be watching...BL

SirSmokalot

Veteran
hey there bud lover. nice to have you.

well i got the attic lid done and it is all hooked up. just need to make the door now. stil going over ideas. but the girls are now on day 2 flower. i will get a pic of them in the room so you all can see how they fill it in. but onto the beans. so far out of the dirt are
5x gdp
4x grapekrush
3x sugarshack
all good so far. i wish one of those kushes would surface. heres to hopin

SirSmokalot

Veteran
thanks NK :wave:
alright so here are some of those pics to bring this up to current.
roomshot
:headbange
short side indica dom shacks and a whirleybird

middle large shack moms

tall side sativa dom memoryloss, lavender, whirleybird

show you some of the branching and their nodes/own branches. there is only 2 nontopped plants in the room.
lavender

ML

WB tall pheno

shack mom/ other mom has even tighter node spacing

1 gal shack

WB short pheno

that one is hard to see.

here is the attic lid with ducting. pretty self explanitory. big one is passive and small is lights

i still have some temp issues. it needs to cool down. it was 91f in the room today til i opened up the entrance. i put a 10 inch fan infront nearly in the intake and it seems to help alot and i turned on my ac to 73 for the house to help things. the heat from the room had my crib 78f upstairs. another week and i can kill the ac unless it cools alot soon. it should soon though shit its december in two weeks i still wear shorts and tees here are the balasts out of the chamber... a temp position on that tile

and my veg closet in another room. top shelf w/clones and bottom w/ seedlings, moms. another veg for rooted clones will be my cab i made on the other thread. and possibly another lower wattage flower chamber all in this room

look at the little tikes gettin some light. so young and impressionable. :headbange

Hell ya

Hell ya

Your looking so professional there homie! i cant wait to see it! I might have to come down again in a couple months to help you hack them all down!!
I said i was gonna post a pic so check it out. the GDP at day 48. I havent checked the trics yet to see how long she needs, but the smell is so dank wow!

see ya in a few on gears!!!

SirSmokalot

Veteran
looks mighty dank there holmes.cnat wait to :joint: some.
sorry i didnt get on gears.... i fell out waitin sittin up :cuss:

SirSmokalot

Veteran
another shack sprout up :jump: one more shack and the kushes left. all the gdp and gk are up and flourishing :headbange
just a lil fyi. i was bored haha
sir :joint:

scrappy

On the road to clone only...
Veteran
Sir, thing are lookin kick ass...just sittin' here smokin' on some ak, and enjoyin' the construction...happy growing..

SirSmokalot

Veteran
awesome maj... we are all glad to have you back. we been missin your updates. i beentryin here and there to keep everyone up to date without taking away from what you got to say. cant wait for those pics to go through

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yea i already told Sir i woz missing something inhere :biglaugh:..it woz Maj that i mist..
good that you have ya connection again :yes:

hazy

Veteran
how's it going sir?
dude, you plants going on like mad.
with the lights you got man, you're going to pull some buds off them shacks.

Last edited:

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Gotta love the Gears... Cant wait to see more of whats to come Sir. Should be a fun winter hehehe. Peace bro

G

:wave: Que Pasa Homie????? Man you have a full house!!!! :jump: I love it !!! Your growroom looks like a highschool keg party packed with people :friends:

INV Nice GDP's bro!!!! I like the way you trained them!!! :joint: Single cola style!!!! WOO-HOO!!!!!

GCG

SirSmokalot

Veteran
yo. scrappy- sorry i missed ya up there. pass that this way :joint:

hey CORE- i know you love to draw but you can stop sketching maj's missing picture. he is back in action. but i told him you sent your regards..... :wave:

HAZY- man can you believe this weather. yeah i know the pages are rollin alot faster this time then the last thread, but i think that the hits by friends help it alot( thank you grobros). i am def. hoping to get some nice buddage. i cant wait. let the time roll by and lets watch. get at you l8r :joint: -

INB- you little rapist- i am proud of your success. you have learned the ways well grasshopper. hit me up see if i can still give you a :spank: . bet you give me a run for my $ now ehh. i want to run some drills with you to get the teamwork crackin. we do good but we are unorganized. lets tighten shit up with teamwork now you know whats up so we have less :cuss: :rant: :spank:

NK- what you know bout gears son. holla at a beast when you get chance.

i am gonna put pics up of the babies and the rooting going on in the bubbler. most could go into dirt now. i will give them a few more days
:muahaha: be back soon

SirSmokalot

Veteran
haha gcg you crack me up! that is what this place is about comradery(spelling). i need hukt on fawniks- the keggers keep me missin classes man. but i still have my cheerleader girlfriend(shes the best). inb gdp looks great. i cant wait to smoke some

G

nice grow man, keep up the good work.... cant wait to see the final product

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Man - U B 1 Lucky Duuude - montaña de mota - cheerleader girlfriend - keggers - life is sweet bro! Always like your shacks - lavender and ML are showing early signs of :yoinks::abduct: all looking wonderful. :yes::bow: Strong work!