What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lemon dizzle testers

mr.brunch

Veteran
Hello all
I have been looking forward to planting these seeds, I’m half sure I could smell the lemon in the seed pack!
As usual, into small pots of soil and in a warm place until they pop, then off for a little light sharing for a couple of weeks to get them going.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Right on broda,I just soaked 4 myself yesterday, we will be cool seeing how yours do to mine! What setup are you using? Lights, pot size, medium, nutes, veg time, etc if you dont mind me asking...

Anyways, best of luck, im pulling a seat!

mr.brunch

Veteran
Right on broda,I just soaked 4 myself yesterday, we will be cool seeing how yours do to mine! What setup are you using? Lights, pot size, medium, nutes, veg time, etc if you dont mind me asking...

Anyways, best of luck, im pulling a seat!

Hello mate, thanks for stopping by :tiphat:
Their final pot size will be 20L buckets with all purpose potting soil , under a 600w sodium in a 1 sq/m tent.
They’ve got about 4 weeks before they get to that stage, then about 2/3 weeks veg in the final pots.
For nutrients they’ll get miracle grow every third watering until about week 3-4 of flowering, then tomato food.

Sign

Is the tomato food the miracle grow tomato (the pink crystals)?

Looks like a fun grow I can't wait to follow along.

mr.brunch

Veteran
Good luck mate looking good nice start ..

Cheers mate, thanks for the opportunity!

Is the tomato food the miracle grow tomato (the pink crystals)?

Looks like a fun grow I can't wait to follow along.

Hello mate thanks for looking in... I think it’s called grow sure with added seaweed extract, I will check later. I was looking at the miracle grow bloom booster, but not tried it yet.

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Best luck Bro :)
Do you have any info about these girls.
Couldn´t find them on Real Gorrilla Seeds homepage!

P :smoke:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Count me in too mr brunch not sure how I missed these but will tag along for sure good luck marra.:tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
Best luck Bro :)
Do you have any info about these girls.
Couldn´t find them on Real Gorrilla Seeds homepage!

P :smoke:

Thank you mate
They are super lemon haze (18 year old clone) x WiFi og, feminised... just testers at present but I expect they’ll be released soon enough. :tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
Gave them an early re pot into slightly bigger pots today, as they went off to take advantage of some 600w space for a week or two... don’t want them drying out every day.
Here they are

picture.php
picture.php

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Nice start mate , I have high hopes for these lets see what you can do,..:tiphat: