What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Critical Jack Herer - Delicious Seeds

Spaventa

Veteran
I got 10 fems free with an order. Has anyone grown it?

I read somewhere thats theres 3 phenotypes. One Critical, one 50/50 and one that is apparently a good Jack Herer. I'm hoping to find one as pure Jack as I can.

Any info would help:tiphat:

Alatrist

I smoked some indoor grown a few years ago, the one I tried smelled a bit of Jack but watered down and taste was bland. High was meh.

Tried later some outdoor grown critical silver haze from the same seedbank as well and had pretty much the same impression.

The critical may help yield and shorten maturing time, but it waters down crosses in my opinion. Not just with this seedbank but also other crosses I've tried.

I hope you get a Jack pheno!

Cheers.

JetLife175

Veteran
420giveaway
There is a critical jack cut around socal that's a perfect 50/50 mix. Shit makes insane concentrates. Great strain.

Spaventa

Veteran
Thanks everyone. I hope I get a nice Jack pheno but I like the sound of the 50/50 jet life mentioned :)

I heard Delicious had a decent reputation, its based on JH... so I'm optimistic. Not overly - these were freebies after all.

Spaventa

Veteran
scratch that - description says very uniform lol

Claims the Critical used is something special and the plants are basically JH with improvements in structure and flower time. 10 beans is actually over 80 euros.
I might see SOME variation or at least one freak in 10 girls :)

kushedy

I agree there are some very good Critical phenos around but most seem to trash talk it on here. I can only assume some have had bad luck with their Critical grow or are just following the heard with the bad mouthing.