What's new

Need HELP!. Leaves Drooping/Heat?/Claw?

Dakine

Veteran
Hey you guys so I have 2-SSSDH girls in there first week of flowering.. The 1st day I had them in there 1 of the girls started to get leaves that where drooping.. They where vegging from seed under CFl&LED Bulbs but now they are in a tent under A 400watt hps with Cfl&LED bulbs hanging vertically.

Since it was the 1st day I thought it mightve been because of heat, since this girl wasnt in front of the fan like the other girl was. The other girl doesnt have any drooping or twisting leafs. So I switched places with each of them.. So the girl that was further away with drooping leaves was now in front of the fan...

2days later it didnt seem like it was getting worse, they are now 7days into flower and the girl is getting worse even in front of the fan, while the other girl doesnt have any problems...

I was giving them A 1/2 dose of Dyna Gro-Grow, A 1/4 dose of calmag, and 1/2Tsp of Black Strap molasses in 1 gallon of water..

I had the claw issue with some other plants just a little while ago, so I thought maybe that was the issue? To much nitrogen? So I flushed the girl doing bad with plain water and ive been feeding her water only the past 3-4 days since I water every other day...

They where transplanted into #3 Gallon pots 1st day into flower.. Soil mix that was added was FFOF, that I added Very little Bat Guano, Bone&Blood meal,Perlite, and I watered this mix with Unsulphered black strap molasses for about 3-4weeks before using..

Heres A Pic of the girl with the problem..

This is A Leaf I just cut off since I thought it wouldnt hurt.. The plants had a Cal/mag deficiency 2 months ago when they where in veg.. This is A Fan Leaf that never got fully green again..

Scrappy-doo

Looks like the claw to me. If it's from seed she probably is just more sensitive than the others. If it were me I'd continue with just water till she looks like she wants food. Ffof has plenty of food, I'd just do water with all of them until they use it up unless you're really trying to push them for max production. Damaged leaves from mag def won't recover. I just pull them off they're dead weight imo and an eye sore.

Dakine

Veteran
My main goal is to get my tent/everything dialed in, and not max yields right now. These 2 girls in the tent are from seed. I have clones of both of them so I can try for bigger yields later. Yeah im gonna just be giving her plain water for awhile..

Mag and Phos deficiency? I didnt think it was that, but ill go and re look what the symptoms are for those. I havent checked my ph for about 2 months until today lol.. Pen broke and I just got a new one. Right now all i know is that the plain water I leave out for a minimum of 24hours has a reading of about 6.4-6.8

Latest posts

Latest posts