What's new

Grapefruit Diesel

T

Terps

I just harvested a clone which was passed to me as Grapefruit diesel but tbh i can't smell any diesel at all so im thinking she maybe something else possibly an NYC diesel pheno..

Has anyone else run this cut?

I've bought buds from another grower before which was sold to me as agent orange but turned out to be this, she doe's have some orangeness to her and smells are different for different people so i can see why some would think she's Agent orange.

She tastes just as good as she smells and packs a punch!

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

T

Terps

Coats the mouth with a sweet grapefruit taste, very pronounced.

Guess not many heads have ran her yet so trying to trace her lineage is gona be a mission.

HAZE FIEND

For yr info it is a dif pheno or strain to the original grapefruit d that we know.. I've now flowered that new 1 that the guy we know got us next to the original 1 he got us, and it is much sweeter n orange like the so called "agent orange" n like u say no diesel, just as I first suspected n sed, and is much skinnier buds on it.. il post pics of the side by side comparison of last grow n she defo don't smell deseily n defo not same as the original cut I still have.. Yours look identical to my 1 of the new 1 n different to the 2 of the old pheno that I also still have..

HAZE FIEND

Also the 2 of the original I have, defo have a Desiel stink wit the sharp grapefruit stink n nugs twice as fat n more coney at the top to a spear head, were as the 1 of the new 1 I got a cut of is half the girth on nugs n is skinnyer n nobly like those in them pics n has a distinct orange sweeter smell n no Desiel stink to her so my minds made up the more recent cut of is defo a dif pheno or dif strain..

Il post side by side tmoro to prove it..

HAZE FIEND

k so here are the piks of the original cut thats sharp n grapefruity n deisely wit bigger coney shaped nugs

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]
3a7576d11f9f5cc8a4356bd782b865f0_1622578.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Last edited:

HAZE FIEND

and here is the side by side the original grapefruity deisely sour cut with bigger more coney chunky heads on left of radiater on wall, and then the new cut of it that smells orangey and slightly skinnyer n nobally structure instead on the right from the rad..

and a pik of lower branches of the 2 dif phenos, left of my hand chunkyer original pheno, right the skinnyer orangey sweeter pheno.. notice the left has more stocky chunky nugs n on the right there more skinnyer n stretched out..

convinced... different pheno.. n u just re assured me it is as u noticed same as me in yr totaly seperate crop wit the new cut.. more orangey.. n u can see the dif bud structure.. i told him this from the start that dif cut wit the new 1's as was lighter colour leafs and dif sweeter smell on stem insteada sour even wen freshly got the cuttings as babys.. il get some clearer shotys at lights out tnite of both phenos..

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][URL="https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=68293&pictureid=1622578"] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][URL="https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=68293&pictureid=1622579"] [/FONT][/URL][/FONT][/URL][/FONT]

Last edited:
I just harvested a clone which was passed to me as Grapefruit diesel but tbh i can't smell any diesel at all so im thinking she maybe something else possibly an NYC diesel pheno..

Has anyone else run this cut?

I've bought buds from another grower before which was sold to me as agent orange but turned out to be this, she doe's have some orangeness to her and smells are different for different people so i can see why some would think she's Agent orange.

She tastes just as good as she smells and packs a punch!

View Image View Image View Image View Image

Those look like a dead ringer for the cindy 99 I ran for a few years.

Guy Brush

ICMag Donor
Veteran
It is said that Somas Sacred Seeds "New York City Diesel" has a hard to find grapefruit pheno.

grouchy

Nirvana's New York Power Diesel has a very strong grapefruit taste. If you rub the leaves it smells like lemon drops but the smoke leaves a grapefruit taste in your mouth.

T

Terps

After alot of looking into it and talking with a few people im pretty sure this is an nyc diesel pheno like i stated it could be first of all.
Although she bares no resemblence to the mandarin and ruby red cuts of nyc diesel i found this pic from another forum from a member who ran some nyc seeds and the pheno looks like a dead ringer for this one.

HAZE FIEND

After alot of looking into it and talking with a few people im pretty sure this is an nyc diesel pheno like i stated it could be first of all.
Although she bares no resemblence to the mandarin and ruby red cuts of nyc diesel i found this pic from another forum from a member who ran some nyc seeds and the pheno looks like a dead ringer for this one.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=67645&pictureid=1625195View Image
think may be right as ojd n me was talkin n they said the same thing n mentioned those phenos, the new 1 u have is defo dif pheno more orangey sweet citrus 1 n i still have the original sharp sour grapefruit pheno.. maybe if u didnt stay away for so long u cud av seen yourself.. but im sure the guy said he thinks are next generation seeds who got em for us..

n others have said it looks like next gen's too.. who knows..

1 things for sure.. there dank n loud as u get..

Latest posts

Latest posts