What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pressing hash tips

99%

I used to buy unpressed dry sift that came from western China, it was blond and had the same consistency as beach sand (and it actually did contain some grains of sand). We also used to make shoe hash with it, it was a buzz to put in grainy, yellow sift in my shoes, then after a short while of walking around the hash would turn into black Play-Doh.

If there was too much sand in the sift then when you smoked it the hot grains of sands would drop out of the joint and burn tiny holes your shirt. I don't think the sand was added intentionally, it was probably due to the fact that the plants were grown in dry, desert conditions and being commercially made hash they more concerned about production speed rather than purity. That Xinjiang hash's high was usually only rated 4 out of 10, but it was all we could get at the time. ..we always used to shoe press it as the buyers preferred it black and flexible to loose and blond, though the high was the same.

Last edited:

99%

Chinese hash can be bought in any Chinese city that has a population of Uighurs (Muslim Chinese from the far western Xinjiang region of China)...but, like anywhere where there's harsh laws for cannabis, you are better off getting it from a Westerner who lives there rather than some local guy who might be under police surveillance or is under pressure to give you up.

Ya forsure best to be safe then sorry I'm gunna wanna pick your brain at some point cause I wanna do a big trip to all the great hash locations and you seem to have some knowledge so at some point I will do that if your alright with that I can't wait to start making some serious hash and all the info here has been great everyone I hope someday I can share the fruits of my labor with you all