What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sensi Seeds Mr Nice

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
East coast mr nice
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I dont want to bring any negativity into your thread, but i must make a comment about sensi.

I see right there from your pic, mr nice was listed at 45 days flower. maybe that means 45 after pistils show, about 60 to regular indoor growers.

when I went to them and complained about the quality i experienced, one of their comments was that it takes 60, meaning 74.
what a bunch of idiots.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Nice homie .... my homie used to grow the shit outta that back in the day out on the island... think he took it 8 wks but was better at 9

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Nice homie .... my homie used to grow the shit outta that back in the day out on the island... think he took it 8 wks but was better at 9

It's really crazy to hear that. Who would think there were others thinking the same exact way,so close.

It seems almost impossible, I believe it tho.

On the first run of the mr nice a male was selected and he hit a bunch of the stable girl's. I remember one cross,the ghs cheese x mr nice that had this same exact bud structure to it took like 9.5. It swelled up nicely but was not as hard as an og or any dense buds. Kinda had a soury look. It looks like more than it is kinda look.

I am just hoping that the terps in this pheno are directly related to that narcotic stone from the shanti version.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Looking good! Has the nose changed from the grapey astringent smell or is it still the same?

Good question!!!
How did you know?

The grapeyness has almost all faded away. More of an earthy, citrus right now. Will keep you posted on it, but I almost forgot to mention the change in smell. I am glad you reminded me. Thanks a lot!!!

I know I burned her a bit or something. I think it was a ph issue for a week or so, but she is doing ok for my first run with her and the fresh ones that went in 3 weeks ago are looking even better.