What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SibannaccannabiS

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Welcome to my 2014 Grow Diary everyone! :wave:

Fresh gear and genetics with new, improved ideas and methods finally being executed.

Heres whats currently growing:

GDP x Querkle 11 beans sown
Chacos Chems sister x Nevilles haze 10 beans sown
HOL Sugar Cane Train 10 beans sown
Night Terror OG 1 Medium large plant int training - no clones.
Super Lemon Haze x Midnight Madness - 1 huge plant 1 small plant 1 clone 4 seedlings
Strawberry Cough x Super Sour Silver Diesel Haze 2 hawt mamas - no clones.
Sativa Loco 1 small plant
Blackberry Pearl 1 seedling
Jack33 1 large plant 1 clone

Seeds I have - minus the packs I used
picture.php

Old setup coming down
picture.php
picture.php

Fresh Paint
picture.php

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I purchased the same filter from the same place for maybe, i don't remember, more money... and that shit is smaller than the old one...
picture.php

Fuck it life moves on right?
up you go into place pita
picture.php

picture.php

These suck for small scale purposes. I could see this being awesome for big duct in big ops.

picture.php

hydrogen peroxide baby

picture.php

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Finally got that 2nd ballast in place and where to put the wires?

picture.php
picture.php

Ignition!
picture.php

This looks like a good spot

picture.php
picture.php

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Beans

Beans

sorry for the fuz - was baked - didn't notice
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

I realized I haven't taken any pictures of anything in the veg converted flower room or the tent.

All the beans are in coco/perilite 50/50 mix heat mat dome - nothing up yet.

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool beans man.
New setups are always a blast!
I'm real excited for those chemsis x nhaze from Chaco.
Great plants to be found.
GOOD LUCK!

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Looking good bro! Lotsa new flavors to go with the upgrade.

Whats the purpose of those duct braces? They look like more trouble than theyre worth.

Looking forward to seeing someone elses HOL plants. Like to see what Chaco made too. Wanted to grab the Coastal Collision x but it was just another 1 of those times without funds.

All the best luck brother!

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
SLHxMM

SLHxMM

Dried up and in the jar - this stuff is delicious - sweet lemon skunk would be a good name. I love this stuff and will for sure keep the best of all the possibly candidates by end of year.

Shout out to my boy WildGrow for providing the danks! This ones for you buddy! :tiphat:

Here are the seedlings that look much better now that I'm on top of them with proper environment and daily care.

picture.php

Here's the dry buds :canabis:

picture.php
picture.php

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
SLHxMM #2!

SLHxMM #2!

This babe is dazzling - Can't wait to flip her! I have a clone of her and a small #3. I think I'll just clone #2 again before flip and let #3 go cause I have the 4 seedlings for the next round

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The current set up - needs FILLING IN!!!

The current set up - needs FILLING IN!!!

Need moar plants nom nom nom oh and to leave flash off and use auto camera settings with MH ^_^

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Night Terror OG

Night Terror OG

Shes been with me for a long time - Definitely going to clone her before flip and she could use a bigger smart pot - I think i'll just buy 1 and then put the 1 shes in into the bigger 1 adn then fill it :laughing:

Any help with how to better fill the screen - thanks! I'm stretching her into it haha and she doesn't seem to want to be in the screen so much like the SLHxMM #2

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

hopefully I can get this again

picture.php

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Now onto the possibly bad news

Now onto the possibly bad news

Here is hte right side of hte room and the first plant up is the SCxSSSDH #7 lemon pheno bitch - she don't look happy....

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Looks over watered but thats not the case - I htink shes waging war - Her leaves aren't twisted curled - but they do show damage that I an not used to seeing and I can't explain

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I also have a section of the SLHxMM#2 plant well more like 2 leaves that show either a calcium problem or damage from broad mites? rest of the canopy is nice

picture.php
picture.php

I also have a 2nd SCxSSSDH #1 plant that shows no damage but a few leaves are twisted.

picture.php

I have other plants in the room that don't show any such problems - some look like shit cause im kicking their asses

picture.php

But theres good news on the way ^_^

picture.php

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Seedlings!

Seedlings!

HOL Sugar Cane Train - theres more

picture.php

GDP x Querkle by Hammerhead - theres more of these too :) - Chems sister x Nevilles haze has a few above groud - i just haven't snapped pics - and more on the way too haha

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Coconutz

Veteran
Hey homie. I would get that wire rolled up somewhere away from above the ballasts.
You dont want to heat up those wires because it just starts a bad cycle.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
My canopy temps around the hoods is 80F Max. I just touched the wires - they feel cool. My ballasts also stay cool - what i will do is mount 1 of my hygrometers in that area for a few days and monitor the temperatures but I feel confident their won't be any problem.

Could you elaborate more - unless its just a heat thing - Im in the clear brother - my fans move a lot of air and you can feel the breeze on the wires - as I touched them - they aren't sitting and baking and their outa the light and half a foot from ballast / light.

My new wiring and mounting has caused the frequencies that can interfere with things to disappear - my speakers are buzz free for now ^_^ haven't cranked things up to 100% - lights currently on 75%.

i'm going to hit them with 100% MH this weekend or start of nextweek - the day my SNS 209 arrives - hydroshop is out and had to order more and last time that took way to long.

link your thread coco

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
BROAD MITE HELP PLEASE

BROAD MITE HELP PLEASE

can't find any BM's on the scope - going to bring leaf samples to my friend with the nice microscope and we'll have a verdict hopefully saturday or next week

Does this look like minor BM damage? Most people have pics of total infestations - I almost had that problem

picture.php
picture.php

in the above pictures you can tell the plant is weak and they are attacking - the growth has the same mutations that severe outbreaks show.

Then my predatory mites came.

Here is what the current "damage" looks like and I can't find anything on or around the damage.

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

I need to get to that microscope. Also goign to call the bug place and see if they have BM specific predatory mites so that I can get those and then go to flower cause I wanna flip next week - the Night Terror will stretch and I'm going to use the first week of stretch to my advantage for filling in the screen to the brim - but till then i'm going to see if she can make it.

I realized I won't have a crop for 420 this year - yikes!

Coconutz

Veteran
My canopy temps around the hoods is 80F Max. I just touched the wires - they feel cool. My ballasts also stay cool - what i will do is mount 1 of my hygrometers in that area for a few days and monitor the temperatures but I feel confident their won't be any problem.

Could you elaborate more - unless its just a heat thing - Im in the clear brother - my fans move a lot of air and you can feel the breeze on the wires - as I touched them - they aren't sitting and baking and their outa the light and half a foot from ballast / light.

My new wiring and mounting has caused the frequencies that can interfere with things to disappear - my speakers are buzz free for now ^_^ haven't cranked things up to 100% - lights currently on 75%.

i'm going to hit them with 100% MH this weekend or start of nextweek - the day my SNS 209 arrives - hydroshop is out and had to order more and last time that took way to long.

link your thread coco

I remember my ballasts used to get super hot on 110V and any wires nearby would have gotten hot. Not sure how much cooler a 400W runs though.
My ballasts on 220V dont heat up at all.
The Gavita manual also mentions not rolling up the wires above, or near the ballast, or directly in the light.
Just make sure your lights dont stay on if your cooling fails
I havent started a thread. I just randomly post pics in other peoples threads because Im an asshole!
Wifi
picture.php

Tahoe
picture.php

Bubba
picture.php

Some random stray helping me dispose of trim
picture.php

picture.php