What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

★ Snypette's World ☆ In the life of a female grower

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snypette

Veteran
Lamb loin chops, crab stuffed mushrooms, and red skin garlic mashed potatoes

picture.php

picture.php

MIMedHead

That food looks awesome especially the mushrooms. Tomorrow night me and the girl are going to the D for restaurant week. I can't wait I'm such a foodie.

Snypette

Veteran
Thanks guys :]

I get most of my grow stuff at one store. I am getting the best discounts I have ever gotten because I buy a ton of stuff and because I'm a woman. Snype would of been smart to not come into stores with me throughout the years lol. But this one guy who has seen the manager and other employees give me huge discounts on everything, has decided he will only give me 5% off. But it is supposed to be an automatic discount of 10%. Soooo.. i don't know why but this guy is fucking with me. and he is there allll the time now.. I want to call the manager who I'm cool so he can put this guy in check with but I think instead I will just try and win him guy over. Maybe i rubbed him the wrong way one time or something..? I am an intense negotiator.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Got a place in Northampton like that, on top of a mountain overlooking the valley. Love hiking there and burning a fattie, laying back on the blanket and just stare endlessly at the clouds as nature soothes the stress from my heart.
AAhhhh....I feel better just thinking about it.
Theres some old relics there from the civil war, were they had cannons and shit. Cool place to hike.

Snypette

Veteran
That hike was a particularly good one. Not too long (hence the bad hiking shoes jointed lol) and half of the hike was rock climbing which is my favorite kind of hiking. I wish I had a wrap around shot of the view because it was ten times as amazing as the picture. Me and my friend stayed till sunset smoking joints, laying on the warm rocks with the wind whipping through our hair. Then we half ran down the mountain because it was getting too dark to see haha. Made it back to camp just in time. Yeah overgrow those times just replenish you like nothing else can:smoke:

What's M?

Thanks bad habits

Snypette

Veteran
GUYS. GUYS. Did I tell you? I'm getting my outdoor on for the first time EVER.:greenstars: I will admit, I have no idea what the hell I am doing :D So as things proceed if any of you longtime outdoor growers have advice or wanna let me know that I'm about to do something dumb.. I'm all ears!

I will be documenting this grow.. for better or death.. of the plants..
Still in the early stages of plans so it will take a little while but it's coming. Cause I know I have been lacking growing.. on my growing thread.. in the grow diaries,, of a growing website. hence: growing coming to a stoner chicks thread near YOU!

saluki

ICMag Donor
Snype and Snypette, what i would give to be adopted by you two! Hahaha!!

Good luck to both of you in all your endeavors, Snypes tutorials for new growers sure helped me out a lot.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
'ette....no,im not quite cool enough to pull off one of those lowrider bikes! that was just an internet pic..

Snypette

Veteran
lol saluki and unc I asked because if you made that I would so be talking to you about mad custom designed weird pieces.. I am going to give this wire thing a try! Hmmmm... :artist:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol saluki and unc I asked because if you made that I would so be talking to you about mad custom designed weird pieces.. I am going to give this wire thing a try! Hmmmm... :artist:
naw,im just a big kid who likes to ride bikes,those lowriders are pretty cool though,i would buy one just to hang it from the ceiling as art...

Snypette

Veteran
YES I WANT LOTS OF THEM! I am intrigued by this. I think i will try and make some kind of pot leaf for my first try

Good morning IC! HAPPY ALMOST 4/20! THERE'S STILL TIME! One more day to go... :D

Snypette

Veteran
So I was at a bar and a drunk girl there was telling me my hair extensions look great, and asked where i got them. I told her all my hair is mine and she proceeded to tell me I'm full of shit. LOL. So she bets me $50 I'm wearing extensions and sticks her hand out to shake on it and I'm like.. ok! She actually gave me $50 and dipped.

Thanks lady :tiphat:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i get that all the time myself,people seem strangely disappointed when i tell them its combed over ear hair...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts